User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    I quoted your own words, if you meant to say something different say you meant to say something different don't say you said X when you clearly said Y.
    I understood what he meant. Maybe it's an intuitive vs sensor sort of thing.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Mother Africa? Is she the one on TV who says to call her so she can predict my future?
    FINE!! Second cousin Africa, thrice removed. 'Appy?

:P
    Edit: unlike Mr. Overcompensating-Phallic-symbol-of-the-year below me, I got your sarcasm.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Mother Africa? Is she the one on TV who says to call her so she can predict my future?
    And F's wonder why thier feelings are ignored sometimes.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Very late last night, I was watching 'Up to the Minute', and they were profiling Zimbabwe b/c kids were back in school after a year's delay. They were sitting on the floor since there were no desks. And then it was about the cholera epidemic, and all those poor sick people, I was horrified. I felt tears come to my eyes when one of the exhausted unpaid doctors was asked how he keeps going and he said (with a very sad tired smile) "Who will fight this if I don't?" I said a prayer for him.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

While europe enjoyed the (sun never sets in ?) status while slave trading during its "renaissance", Africa was just following orders. It never had its own renaissance. It's gonna take time more than anything for it to "mature".
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Very true, as I've pointed out private sector makes up more than half the donations for these causes. I don't really promote faith-based because a lot of them have stipulations (insidiously so) for those they help. But, I won't deny, churches, and other grass-root organizations have been a great aid at the global level.
    Well, they certainly don't help the over population problem (which results in mass starvation) with their anti-contraceptives stand.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Well, they certainly don't help the over population problem (which results in mass starvation) with their anti-contraceptives stand.
    It's always best to have a small mass starvation population than a large one?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

They have an anti-contraceptive stand in opinion ed. It isn't used to manipulate their services. But that's how your media wants you to react in the way they present you the "facts".

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    They have an anti-contraceptive stand in opinion ed. It isn't used to manipulate their services. But that's how your media wants you to react in the way they present you the "facts".
    Yes, I've been razzled dazzled by "my media"

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    It's always best to have a small mass starvation population than a large one?
    Call me crazy, but I've always reckoned that feeding a smaller population would be easier than a larger one, especially when you live in a place where it's hard to raise crops and what not.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Point 2: education

* and maybe some scotch tape to put over the Vatican's mouth as well, while we're at it. At least they, not Vatican, can claim lack of access to education and knowledge resources in areas of sex ed....