User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Mother Africa is crying.....

Senior Member Array professor goodstain's Avatar

Pope decries African wars at Mass with thousands

The pope said a whole lot more than that little package. Take note of the last couple quotes.

Media didn't pick and choose in order to pray on (our-yours and mine) ideology?

He said that to assist in making aware of individual sexual responsability. But the media didn't add the context around those quotes. Hell, i wouldn't mind reading a few extra paragraphs containing more context. My ideology talkin>>Could be They add more paragraphs to their picking and choosing.

I will give'em this. At least they put that on their front page instead of (logers in Oregon possably cuttin trees without a permit).
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

[YOUTUBE="RfobLjsj230"]TED: African aid[/YOUTUBE]

I thought I'd reopen this topic for more discussion as I've recently been taking more interest in it.

What are the routes to assisting Africa and how are we most effective as westerners?
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.