User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 25

  1. #11
    DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    Hype
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    Well? Why are they at half mast? I want to know, too!
    yo momma?

  2. #12
    I'm a star. Kangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    *deals out swift kick to the shins*

    Smarten' up, boy!
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

    "please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

  3. #13
    Per Ardua Metamorphosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    3,466

    Default

    maybe the economy died
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

    Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

  4. #14
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    As far as I know Chris is actually INFP.
    I knew I was the one true ESTJ in these forums!Ha!

  5. #15
    Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    maybe the economy died


    +1
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

  6. #16
    Senior Member NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    I
    Posts
    3,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    maybe the economy died
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

    C'mon that's not true, it died a long time ago.

  7. #17
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    I'ma pull a Raptor because I'm SICK of everything right now and this is the perfect thread to do it.

    So. Did we ever find out why the flags were at half mass? (or mast? or pole? or staff? or just not quite all the way up?)

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    228

    Default

    The flags are at half mast because of the school shooting.

  9. #19
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    So. Did we ever find out why the flags were at half mass? (or mast? or pole? or staff? or just not quite all the way up?)
    Well, this thread is from 2009, but yes, the flags are at half mast (until this evening sometime I think) like sorenx7 said, because of the school shooting -- my federal agency sent out an e-mail to staff about it yesterday.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  10. #20
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well, this thread is from 2009, but yes, the flags are at half mast (until this evening sometime I think) like sorenx7 said, because of the school shooting -- my federal agency sent out an e-mail to staff about it yesterday.
    Indeed.

    There's a method to my madness.

Similar Threads

  1. I wonder why there isn't as much outrage when illegals kill Americans who are legal.
    By theflame in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 06-03-2017, 09:47 AM
  2. UC Irvine Student Leaders Veto Ban on American Flag
    By Hard in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-2015, 02:46 PM
  3. C'mon Americans, you are the most powerful country in the world...
    By hacbad macbar in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-24-2014, 11:55 AM
  4. Why are Americans so fearful ?
    By Virtual ghost in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 12:35 PM
  5. Fat people are undermining American security!
    By Sniffles in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO