User Tag List

123 Last

heart on fire

Default 4th quarter 2009 Beginning of Phase 5 of the global systemic crisis? huh?

Interesting and different:

GEAB N32 is available! 4th quarter 2009 Beginning of Phase 5 of the global systemic crisis: phase of global geopolitical dislocation

GEAB N32 is available! 4th quarter 2009 Beginning of Phase 5 of the global systemic crisis: phase of global geopolitical dislocation

- Public announcement GEAB N32 (February 16, 2009) -

(More at link)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

It's hard to comment on this article, given that it does not explain, but only state.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Sounds similar to what I have been saying. More than a cyclical crisis, this is to become a "generated crisis" (Joe Biden, 2008) formed by the incompetence and carelessness of governments around the world in how they handle their economies, on top of other social and geo-political pressures that will be coming to the forefront. The end game is a break down of the current systems of order so that power may be consolidated in the governments and international banks, for the purpose of subjecting them to a global governance. Since the American public would most likely not welcome such a change, what will probably happen is a continued effort to sew the seeds of discontent within the population (against the government and with each other) until civil order breaks down to the point where the government will have to use military force (martial law/police state) to suppress the dissent and the segment of the population that would stand in the way of a globalization effort. It may also be driven in the direction of pitting the population against itself to the point where the country disintegrates (states breaking off from the union) and power is further consolidated in the remaining union towards a (perhaps fascist) police state with an obedient population that will submit to the global order.

That is the gist of the macro-level picture of what I've seen coming.

MBTI
    INTx

This article looks very sensationalist. Claims like "it will look like 1913" and "strategic dislocation undermining their territorial integrity" seem poised for the sole purpose of stirring up dread. I can't foresee a scenario like say, Canada moving in to claim northern states. Or Mexico invading Texas. Silly.

It seems to base the validity of its predictions on a track record of "we're right". I have a co-worker who does that all the time. He gleefully predicts doom every single day and when something bad does happen he beams and thinks he's a prophet of some sort. Blech.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    It's hard to comment on this article, given that it does not explain, but only state.
    And I'm still trying to figure out what it is stating. Oh, I know, world is falling apart. But quantifiably? I have no idea.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Gloom and doom! I tell ye America, ye shall all be cast into the lake of economic fire unless ye repent!

Right. Unless you have some magical way to fix the world economy (or even help a tiny bit) as an individual, it's pretty useless to worry about it. I mean, economists are wrong all of the time. ALL of the time. It's such a useless science, and the people who practice it are the ones who got us into this mess in the first place, useless jerks.
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Are the computers that generate these predictive models the same ones that were used to figure the long term viability of the real estate market?

MBTI
    ENTJ

I can't foresee a scenario like say, Canada moving in to claim northern states.
    You can't see me standing at the border, hockey stick raised above my head, bloodlust in my eyes, can you?
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    You can't see me standing at the border, hockey stick raised above my head, bloodlust in my eyes, can you?
    Sure, sure, but what about your dog, if he thought there was going to be peanut butter involved?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Feops View Post
    I can't foresee a scenario like say, Canada moving in to claim northern states. Or Mexico invading Texas. Silly.
    I think that'll NEVER happen. There was a Russian guy who predicted such a scenario, but I find it highly unlikely that a collapsed Mexico would have the clout to take over the south, or that any part of the country wouldn't hack away at would be invaders. There's just no evidence or logical reasoning behind such a things.