User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 63

  1. #11
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    You seem very bitter.
    Bitterness is a good flavor when provided in the right amounts.

  2. #12
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Bitterness is a good flavor when provided in the right amounts.
    Assuming the bitterness has any substance to it at all.

  3. #13
    Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Bitterness is a good flavor when provided in the right amounts.
    Umm, obviously.

    Besides "the right amount" is an opinion.

    I'm just saying, I know you hate Obama. You say it a lot. Just put it on your signature or user title or something. And when doing negative comments about something try to state negative facts instead, it proves to me a lot less annoying and have a lot more substance for the people that read them.

    My two cents. You don't have to listen.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

  4. #14
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    Umm, obviously.

    Besides "the right amount" is an opinion.

    I'm just saying, I know you hate Obama. You say it a lot. Just put it on your signature or user title or something. And when doing negative comments about something try to state negative facts instead, it proves to me a lot less annoying and have a lot more substance for the people that read them.

    My two cents. You don't have to listen.
    I NEVER EVER said that I hate Obama. I don't like the guy's policies, but I've never claimed to hate him, nor do I actually hate him. I post a plethora of information on this forum, so perhaps you should try looking at the majority of my posts if you want information. Or is that too much to ask of Obama supporters?

  5. #15
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Risen I'm going to have to ask you to start posting things of more substance in this thread. What has Prison Planet been saying about the stimulus bill? Maybe you can share that.

  6. #16
    Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    970

    Default

    I'm dumb. I don't read any posts I guess. But in politics - isn't hating someone's polices the same as hating the person?

    This is why I never post in this channel, so much... bitterness. Heh!
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

  7. #17
    DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    Hype
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Oh look: Internet is coming.
    NOW WE CAN HAS CHEESEBOOGAH LIKE AUSTWAWIA?!?

  8. #18
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    I'm dumb. I don't read any posts I guess. But in politics - isn't hating someone's polices the same as hating the person?

    This is why I never post in this channel, so much... bitterness. Heh!
    Oh come on now . If I say "I hate it when you pick your nose and rub it on the car seat," would you seriously try to claim that I hate YOU as a person!? Would you really!? Because that is no different than saying I hate someone, hate the entire person for who they are, because I disagree with their policies. That is a ridiculous claim. I don't expect you to have any sort of understanding about politics just to understand that :/ . But if you think I "hate" Obama, then fine, whatever floats your boat. All I'm saying is the guy hasn't done enough for me to hate him, but has done enough for me to know that his policies are and will be a complete debacle. Furthermore, he is MY PRESIDENT (no matter how misguided he may be), so I do hope that he does well.

  9. #19
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    I'm dumb. I don't read any posts I guess. But in politics - isn't hating someone's polices the same as hating the person?

    This is why I never post in this channel, so much... bitterness. Heh!
    Yeah it's never smart in politics to say you hate someone you disagree with. It erases that person's credibility on the issue, because they're obviously biased if emotions like hate are in the mix. So a lot of people who try to make it clear that they hate someone in almost every way, won't actually come out and say it.

  10. #20
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Yeah it's never smart in politics to say you hate someone you disagree with. It erases that person's credibility on the issue, because they're obviously biased if emotions like hate are in the mix. So a lot of people who try to make it clear that they hate someone in almost every way, won't actually come out and say it.
    Oh really? I'll come right out and say when I hate somebody. I HATE BARNEY FRANK AND I HATE NANCY PELOSI! They are a bunch of irredeemable crack head children with Progeria. I'm also on the verge of hating Schwarzenegger, but he is mostly guilty of gross incompetence and narcissism, not as bad as the former two.

Similar Threads

  1. What way do you think the former USA will be carved up?
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-31-2017, 05:09 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-15-2015, 04:29 PM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 02:35 AM
  4. whats the big deal about being me?
    By ThatGirl in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 07:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO