First 1234 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    You seem very bitter.
    Bitterness is a good flavor when provided in the right amounts.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Assuming the bitterness has any substance to it at all.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Umm, obviously.

Besides "the right amount" is an opinion.

I'm just saying, I know you hate Obama. You say it a lot. Just put it on your signature or user title or something. And when doing negative comments about something try to state negative facts instead, it proves to me a lot less annoying and have a lot more substance for the people that read them.

My two cents. You don't have to listen.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Umm, obviously.

Besides "the right amount" is an opinion.

I'm just saying, I know you hate Obama. You say it a lot. Just put it on your signature or user title or something. And when doing negative comments about something try to state negative facts instead, it proves to me a lot less annoying and have a lot more substance for the people that read them.

My two cents. You don't have to listen.
    I NEVER EVER said that I hate Obama. I don't like the guy's policies, but I've never claimed to hate him, nor do I actually hate him. I post a plethora of information on this forum, so perhaps you should try looking at the majority of my posts if you want information. Or is that too much to ask of Obama supporters?

MBTI
    INTP

Risen I'm going to have to ask you to start posting things of more substance in this thread. What has Prison Planet been saying about the stimulus bill? Maybe you can share that.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

I'm dumb. I don't read any posts I guess. But in politics - isn't hating someone's polices the same as hating the person?

This is why I never post in this channel, so much... bitterness. Heh!
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Oh look: Internet is coming.
    NOW WE CAN HAS CHEESEBOOGAH LIKE AUSTWAWIA?!?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I'm dumb. I don't read any posts I guess. But in politics - isn't hating someone's polices the same as hating the person?

Oh come on now . If I say "I hate it when you pick your nose and rub it on the car seat," would you seriously try to claim that I hate YOU as a person!? Would you really!? Because that is no different than saying I hate someone, hate the entire person for who they are, because I disagree with their policies. That is a ridiculous claim. I don't expect you to have any sort of understanding about politics just to understand that :/ . But if you think I "hate" Obama, then fine, whatever floats your boat. All I'm saying is the guy hasn't done enough for me to hate him, but has done enough for me to know that his policies are and will be a complete debacle. Furthermore, he is MY PRESIDENT (no matter how misguided he may be), so I do hope that he does well.

MBTI
    INTP

Yeah it's never smart in politics to say you hate someone you disagree with. It erases that person's credibility on the issue, because they're obviously biased if emotions like hate are in the mix. So a lot of people who try to make it clear that they hate someone in almost every way, won't actually come out and say it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Yeah it's never smart in politics to say you hate someone you disagree with. It erases that person's credibility on the issue, because they're obviously biased if emotions like hate are in the mix. So a lot of people who try to make it clear that they hate someone in almost every way, won't actually come out and say it.
    Oh really? I'll come right out and say when I hate somebody. I HATE BARNEY FRANK AND I HATE NANCY PELOSI! They are a bunch of irredeemable crack head children with Progeria. I'm also on the verge of hating Schwarzenegger, but he is mostly guilty of gross incompetence and narcissism, not as bad as the former two.