User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: USA needs another 9/11?

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    The family gene pools are more mixed than most suspect. With acception to inbread locales the use of a genetic weapon would wipe out more than intended and cross cultural lines. Believe it or not, the cultures of the world share more of that last 2% than many realize.
    That's probably true, although almost any degree of mis-targeting might be considered acceptable losses for racists... Regardless, I believe the intent is enough to be chilling, no?

To me, the central point is that this weapon is specifically geared towards extermination - it's simply not a weapon that would be deployed in lieu of nuclear weapons, unless the intent is to simply wipe a specific people off the board. And the retribution for any such biological weapon would be MAD, via nuclear weapons or similar (hmmm, perhaps this links with missile defense shields?), so it really would only be applied against countries that don't have the means to deter it.

Hence, the concept of it is a bit chilling to me

6w7 sx/so

It is chilling, but to be effective you'd wipe everyone out regardless. In all honestly, my personal preference would be mass death by nuclear weapons and I'd want to be as close to the blast as possible. I guess I'm pretty cold about this subject for an NF, but the end is the end; I have my preferences, but I know where I'm going...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

I keep finding these kinds of quotes. E.g.:

"Today, America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberg Conference, Evian, France, 1991

In the same year David Rockefeller said something along similar lines, and apparently again soon before 9/11, but I'm unable to find that quote online at the moment.