User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event--like a new Pearl Harbor"

Project for a New America (PNAC), Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", (2000)
    You mean to say that you believe that they would actually be willing to create such an event to bring about this security that they crave? I didn't think of that. That's horrible!

heart on fire

"Information systems will become an important focus of attack, particularly for U.S. enemies seeking to short-circuit sophisticated American forces. And advanced forms of biological warfare that can 'target' specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool." (p. 60)

From Project for a New America (PNAC), Rebuilding America's Defenses

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    You mean to say that you believe that they would actually be willing to create such an event to bring about this security that they crave? I didn't think of that. That's horrible!
    I don't say I know what they meant, I can only post what they said in their document. It is up to others to decide what they think about it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

"Information systems will become an important focus of attack, particularly for U.S. enemies seeking to short-circuit sophisticated American forces. And advanced forms of biological warfare that can 'target' specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool." (p. 60)

From Project for a New America (PNAC), Rebuilding America's Defenses
    Looks like someone is thinking about some nut wanting to kill everyone in the world. Stupid, but effective....
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Looks like someone is thinking about some nut wanting to kill everyone in the world. Stupid, but effective....
    They don't want to kill everyone, just certain genetic types. The thing is, what if someone wanted to create a geneticly targeted bioweapon against say...people with an Asian background because of a perceived threat from China, it would not know who was a citizen of what country and people with Native American genetics might also be affected? Well, I guess that would be for a genetics expert to say but it does disturb me. Just to be totally honest.

MBTI
    ISTP

They don't want to kill everyone, just certain genetic types. The thing is, what if someone wanted to create a geneticly targeted bioweapon against say...people with an Asian background because of a perceived threat from China, it would not know who was a citizen of what country and people with Native American genetics might also be affected? Well, I guess that would be for a genetics expert to say but it does disturb me. Just to be totally honest.
    I wouldn't worry about it. It's not like these people are in the government. Right? (Check the signatories and their affiliations.)

Just another day.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it. It's not like these people are in the government. Right? (Check the signatories and their affiliations.)

Just another day.
    Oh sure. What is shown is all there is to it. What a relief...Vice President Dick Cheney is a founding member of PNAC, along with Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and Defense Policy Board chairman Richard Perle

MBTI
    ISTP

Oh sure. What is shown is all there is to it. What a relief...Vice President Dick Cheney is a founding member of PNAC, along with Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and Defense Policy Board chairman Richard Perle
    Bah, that's not a concern. It's perfectly normal that ex-military contractors would sponsor think tanks and write manifestos about returning to the good old days of the cold war, then get placed into key positions in the government, and launch specious wars, which were written into said manifesto(s) long before there was even an event, which is also mentioned in the manifestos, that are somehow connected to what the cosigners were professionally apart of.

That's how government works, afterall. Just see... uhhh... hrmm... any other country for an example of it.

heart on fire

Sure, sure...It is all moot anyway, we're all just along for the ride.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

The family gene pools are more mixed than most suspect. With acception to inbread locales the use of a genetic weapon would wipe out more than intended and cross cultural lines. Believe it or not, the cultures of the world share more of that last 2% than many realize.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]