User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Exclamation 911: A Conspiracy?

9/11: A Conspiracy? Read/watch to find out for yourself

NOTE:
    Feel free to hate me after this. Please understand this is all speculation and theory, as anything is possibly, and no one can be sure of anything. This is also setting aside the thousands of people who suffered, which is far more important than conspiracy, so I apologize if this offends anybody.

__________________________________________________ ______________

A note before we begin:
    9/11/01: a date which will live in infamy and memory until the end of our lives. A day where mankind stood at the brink and mercy of faite. Hundreds dead, thousands suffered greatly..billions touched. As the greiving events took place, one cannot but question humanity and the things it does to eachother.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

Thesis: Was 9/11 really the work of a secret underground terrorist association, out to destroy liberty, or are there underlying secrets within our country that hold answers for us.

I know no one will never really know the truth, except an exclusive group of people in this world. It is pure speculation to the average man, the details of these tragic events. But is it what we really believe? Is everything the government telling us accurate? How many secrets are being held from us, and are we in fact being lied to? Decide for yourself.

-I would first like to post a link of Loose Change, a documentary made by three college students. It is a 9/11 Conspiracy video, and is backed up with detailed evidence, thourough work and statistics, and excruciating facts, that are all hard to deny.

[This YouTube video is 1:19:01 long, so if you can, watch in segments. I highly reccomend getting through it, as it changed my whole veiw.]

YouTube - 911 Loose Change (full-length)

A breif summary:

Was the US government in fact, behind the scenes of these events? Was it one big scam to go to war for oil? Were there bombs actually embedded withing the WTCs that aided in the destruction of these steel giants? The physics of these two beasts collapsing proves highly unlikely.

A shorter version of Loose Change can be found here:

YouTube - Loose Change 9/11 documentary part 1
    (23:40 long)

More popular 9/11 Conspiracy videos via YouTube.

-9/11 CONSPIRACY: WAS FLIGHT 175 A MILITARY PLANE?

YouTube - 9/11 CONSPIRACY: WAS FLIGHT 175 A MILITARY PLANE?

-9/11 CONSPIRACY: A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION DESTROYED THE WTC!!
    YouTube - 9/11 CONSPIRACY: A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION DESTROYED THE WTC!!

-9/11 CONSPIRACY: EVIDENCE OF THERMITE AT THE SOUTH TOWER
    YouTube - 9/11 CONSPIRACY: EVIDENCE OF THERMITE AT THE SOUTH TOWER

-9/11 Inside Job - The Most Damning Evidence Yet!
    YouTube - 9/11 Inside Job - The Most Damning Evidence Yet!

There can be hundreds more of these videos found throughout YouTube, so if you are intrested, feel free to search.
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Ending Note:

Everything I have stated, and everything in these videos is pure speculation, as one cannot prove either side. I am only bringing out a perspective of the story not that well seen by most people. In no way am I telling you to change your mind, or am trying to arise any conflict.

In the end, though, the only thing that really matters and that should be focused upon are the lives lost, and the families hurt. This was surely one of the worst and most tragic events of most of our lifetimes, and we shouldn't dwell on how it all happened, but remember those who suffered greater than any humans should ever have to suffer did.

To change the mood a little, here's a highly emotional 9/11 rememberance video that I'd like you to watch, as this is what truly matters:

9/11 Remembrance ~ Hands
    YouTube - 9/11 Remembrance ~ Hands.

My deepest and most caring regards to those who suffered through these events. We will always remember these tragic times, and stand bravely by those who lost loved ones, and will be those who weren't as fortunate.
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Lol

There is no 9/11 conspiracy you morons.

Seriously, no matter what physical causes led to the collapse, if you think it's actually possible to do this and not have a SINGLE human being come forward bearing the information they have, then you're even more cynical than I am (and that's saying a lot)

MBTI
    IsTP

Its so hard to not sound condescending to ask this, have you just went along with everything you read? Did you even try to be objective about it? Conspiracy theorists are a dime a dozen, don't site sources and shoot from the hip. Its a large pill to swallow, ask me if I think things around 9/11 could be handled better then I'd be inclined to agree, but try to tell me our government intended this....
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    INFP

@ noz

That does seem odd. However stranger things have happened. Scarcely anyone knew that Roosevelt used a wheelchair. The Germans didn't know until later that the Nazis were behind some of their problems which fomented a warlike atmosphere, etc.

If you don't think the American people can be fooled you haven't done your research on all the modern techniques available today.

We really can't say one way or another, I think, with all the conflicting evidence. I always get a little uncomfortable with absolute statements in this world of wonders.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    @ noz

That does seem odd. However stranger things have happened. Scarcely anyone knew that Roosevelt used a wheelchair. The Germans didn't know until later that the Nazis were behind some of their problems which fomented a warlike atmosphere, etc.

If you don't think the American people can be fooled you haven't done your research on all the modern techniques available today.

We really can't say one way or another, I think, with all the conflicting evidence. I always get a little uncomfortable with absolute statements in this world of wonders.

Thank you, this was basically the common ground I was trying to reach. It's hard not to speculate, after seeing all of those videos, I'm convinced..but Noz still has a point that we can't forget, and I'm not entirely disagreeing with him.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INxJ

I don't think there was a conspiracy. George Bush was merely, lacking proper brain function.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post

I don't think there was a conspiracy. George Bush was merely, lacking proper brain function.
    As usual - we were made in his image
    I N V I C T U S

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I would much sooner blame it on Bush admin incompetency than I would a false-flag operation conspiracy. If there is to be a case to be made for some kind of conspiracy, the most likely one is that they let it happen and/or consciously disregarded threats in order to facilitate what would be Patriot Act laws and the increasement of executive power, with one of the goals being Iraq and Middle East intervenment.

MBTI
    IsTP

If the NIST reports computer models of the collapse, matched their explanation of the collapses, I would believe them. If the NIST report uttered a word explaining the collapse of Tower 7, I would believe them too. But since they fail on both of those counts I don't.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"