User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 47

  1. #21
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    I hadn't read it prior to you posting it as when I was looking into the matter it didn't exist (seven years latter to explain a building fire?). I'd rather you put fresh eyes on it, maybe I'm off and you'll find my mistakes without me having to say...
    I was referring to both the new report, and the original one.

    Also, meanie!
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  2. #22
    I am Sofa King!!! kendoiwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    IsTP
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    I was referring to both the new report, and the original one.

    Also, meanie!
    Well with the old one, it entirely failed to mention building 7, and it's computer models simply fail to recreate the scenario they claim to cause the fall of the towers.

    As for the new report it omits much and edits enough for me to raise an eyebrow, as you begin to sift through all of this noise you'll see it, or not, which is what I'm interested to see.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

    "They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

  3. #23
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    223 pages for the original report, 46 for the new one. Woo!

    Time to dive in.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  4. #24
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    In the case that it is a conspiracy then it is a the most miscarryed master plan in history.

    From the perspective in which USA is today.

  5. #25
    I am Sofa King!!! kendoiwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    IsTP
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    In the case that it is a conspiracy then it is a the most miscarryed master plan in history.

    From the perspective in which USA is today.
    Depends on who's running the show and what they intended. If it was simply a mechanism to get us into war and erode our civil liberties further... *shrugs*
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

    "They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

  6. #26
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    Depends on who's running the show and what they intended. If it was simply a mechanism to get us into war and erode our civil liberties further... *shrugs*
    I know that, since there is a plenty of possibilities.

    I am talking about the case that US government did it.

    It could be a mechanism to erode civil liberties. But in that case plan is not that much succesful and country is falling apart because of consequences. (that is why in this case plan is a failure)

  7. #27
    I am Sofa King!!! kendoiwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    IsTP
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I know that, since there is a plenty of possibilities.

    I am talking about the case that US government did it.

    It could be a mechanism to erode civil liberties. But in that case plan is not that much succesful and country is falling apart because of consequences.
    I'm not so sure about "the U.S. government" as much as individuals within the U.S. Government. I seriously doubt the whole government was in on it, if in fact...
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

    "They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

  8. #28
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    I'm not so sure about "the U.S. government" as much as individuals within the U.S. Government. I seriously doubt the whole government was in on it, if in fact...
    I was thinking on individuals in government or close to it. If it was someone else they would probably find some traces.

    I am only saying that if this is done by someone from the US then they have trully managed to fu**** up the country and I doubt that someone was planning what is happening right now.

    This is probably forged outside US.

  9. #29
    Senior Member dga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I know that, since there is a plenty of possibilities.

    I am talking about the case that US government did it.

    It could be a mechanism to erode civil liberties. But in that case plan is not that much succesful and country is falling apart because of consequences. (that is why in this case plan is a failure)
    if iraq had gone more smoothly or if a hurricane had not ended up drowning new orleans, a cheney admin inside job might have actually been pulled off it is was a pretense for war and civil liberty erosion.

  10. #30
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dga View Post
    if iraq had gone more smoothly or if a hurricane had not ended up drowning new orleans, a cheney admin inside job might have actually been pulled off it is was a pretense for war and civil liberty erosion.
    I never claimed that is impossible. I am saying that if it is true then plan turned to epic failure and that is what I said in my first post here.

Similar Threads

  1. 911 conspiracy thoery
    By salad in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 10:03 AM
  2. Conspiracy Alert: Blog posts by type
    By rhinosaur in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 03:31 PM
  3. Stupid conspiracy...
    By swordpath in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 03:18 PM
  4. Yet and Even More 9-11 Conspiracy Stuff On teh Intertubes
    By Abhaya in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 03:18 PM
  5. American Detention Camps: Conspiracy or Paranoia?
    By Kiddo in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 11:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO