User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    This link misses the point on a couple of counts.

A: You don't need all those people to be in the know to pull this of, if in fact it was an inside job. You just need a few well placed people.

B: The author assumes the need to kill Dylan by the people who pulled this off.

Seriously, no matter what physical causes led to the collapse, if you think it's actually possible to do this and not have a SINGLE human being come forward bearing the information they have, then you're even more cynical than I am (and that's saying a lot)
    I mean, you can physically walk up to Area 51 and have guns pointed in your face telling you to turn around or be shot. But your government will tell you the place doesn't exist, and I don't see anyone tripping over themselves to tell all... The one person who did was discredited in short order (whether or not his story is true, no one believes him)
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    If the NIST report uttered a word explaining the collapse of Tower 7, I would believe them too.
    Um....

NIST Tech Beat - November 20, 2008
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Oh they finally got around to it 7 years later? Let me have a looksy...

Edit: one out of two works I guess. Go NIST!!!

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Edit: one out of two works I guess. Go NIST!!!
    Heh. I'll see what I can find that will satisfy your first condition.
    - Costrin

MBTI
    IsTP

Heh. I'll see what I can find that will satisfy your first condition.
    Wow... Have you read this thing? I've never read something that passes itself of as science that makes so many disputable claims...(well nothing that is accepted as such anyway) I don't even need to be an engineer to call bullshit on many of these claims...

MBTI
    INFP

Is it possible that it wasn't a conspiracy but just a disharmonic convergence of blind faith of the American people (as as in the economic collapse) combined with inadequate leadership response and one or more people working under the wire?

We all know the government has covered many things up and lied to us about a number of things so I can't put my faith in anything which comes from the people in power. I just haven't heard anything which conclusively convinces me one way or the other.

Could have been a number of people covering up personal errors which lead to the inconsistencies.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Wow... Have you read this thing? I've never read something that passes itself of as science that makes so many disputable claims... I don't even need to be an engineer to call bullshit on many of these claims...
    Either I will find something or I wont.

I previously haven't been interesting in this subject, but this thread has sparked my interest. So I'm doing this mainly for myself.

On the other hand, I'm not really sure where to begin (other than just reading the report, but I'm lazy, damnit!). If you could post what problems you have with it, I would be able to look into those specifically.
    - Costrin

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    Is it possible that it wasn't a conspiracy but just a disharmonic convergence of blind faith of the American people (as as in the economic collapse) combined with inadequate leadership response and one or more people working under the wire?

We all know the government has covered many things up and lied to us about a number of things so I can't put my faith in anything which comes from the people in power. I just haven't heard anything which conclusively convinces me one way or the other.

Could have been a number of people covering up personal errors which lead to the inconsistencies.
    What you describe, by definition, is a conspiracy.

MBTI
    INFP

What you describe, by definition, is a conspiracy.
    Okay. Then, a number of conspiracies all done for different personal reasons.

I've shied from the word because people hear the word "conspiracy" and have an immediate knee-jerk reaction of refusal to open their minds for fear of looking foolish.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    IsTP

Either I will find something or I wont.

I previously haven't been interesting in this subject, but this thread has sparked my interest. So I'm doing this mainly for myself.

On the other hand, I'm not really sure where to begin (other than just reading the report, but I'm lazy, damnit!). If you could post what problems you have with it, I would be able to look into those specifically.
    I hadn't read it prior to you posting it as when I was looking into the matter it didn't exist (seven years latter to explain a building fire?). I'd rather you put fresh eyes on it, maybe I'm off and you'll find my mistakes without me having to say...