User Tag List

First 345

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I am going to guess that roughly 95% of you who are making statements about the guy have never even listened to a full show of his in your entire lives. It's one thing to have an opinion of someone, it's another to have an uninformed opinion merely derived from the opinions of others (i.e., the mainstream media who make drive-by, bias stories about him all the time).

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I am going to guess that roughly 95% of you who are making statements about the guy have never even listened to a full show of his in your entire lives. It's one thing to have an opinion of someone, it's another to have an uninformed opinion merely derived from the opinions of others (i.e., the mainstream media who make drive-by, bias stories about him all the time).
    I used to listen to him quite frequently - his rants are hilarious, and many of his callers are just as hilarious and or nutty/dense.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

Same way the democrats wanted and want republicans to fail, and demonize republicans. Each side is guilty of the same BS, neither democrats nor republicans are exalted.
    This is a travesty indeed. What once passed as top-level political discourse in this country has now become a proverbial wasteland of greed, egotism, and petty mud-slinging in the form of media sound bites. And Rush Limbaugh, is no less a figure in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Did you actually read it? Because I don't know how you could come to that conclusion if you did.
    I don't know how you couldn't.

Oh, I've had the "pleasure" if you choose to call it such. He knows how to spin with the rest of 'em.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke