User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Warning: Everything I say here is hearsay.

I heard on the radio that her mother works in a fertility clinic and may have been the source of the embryos. That her father immediately left the country and there is speculation that he has another family in a different country.

I've been surprised that we haven't been discussing this sooner. It's quite amazing, isn't it?

Several doctors in the fertility practice said that it was unthinkable that a good doctor would have performed that many implants.

And have you read the projected costs this implies? In the millions.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp

Meh. I mean 3 of your 6 children have some sort of defect. That means they will not be able to live life as fully - always wonder why they are different - and be more difficult to care for properly.

WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU HAVE MORE KIDS?

This bitch is batting 50/50 - and I wouldn't be surprised if the odds are the same for these little ones.

89% Extroverted ~ 68% Intuition ~ 84% Feeling ~ 89% Perceiving
    Enneagram: 2w1 SO/SP Socionics: ENFp
    Cognitive Process
    Se 30.4% Si 19.1% - Ne 38.4% Ni 26.4% - Te 23.1% Ti 20% - Fe 46.4% Fi 35.8%
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    Warning: Everything I say here is hearsay.

I heard on the radio that her mother works in a fertility clinic and may have been the source of the embryos. That her father immediately left the country and there is speculation that he has another family in a different country.

I've been surprised that we haven't been discussing this sooner. It's quite amazing, isn't it?

Several doctors in the fertility practice said that it was unthinkable that a good doctor would have performed that many implants.

And have you read the projected costs this implies? In the millions.
    That's not right at all. As far as I know, the grandmother was only protesting to the first fertility doctor she went to, so the mother ended up sneaking off to another doctor to have it done. The grandmother was pissed that she went and got EIGHT more kids, because the mother is the one who takes care of them (at least financially). The mother gets payments from the government for an injury she suffered while working some years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    That's not right at all. As far as I know, the mother was only protesting to the first fertility doctor she went to, so the mother ended up sneaking off to another doctor to have it done. The mother was pissed that she went and got EIGHT more kids, because the mother is the one who takes care of them (at least financially). The mother gets payments from the government for an injury she suffered while working some years ago.
    Your terms are confusing me. When are you referencing grandmother and when mother?

No really, not bein' cutesy. Just mixed up.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Someone PLEASE shoot that bitch and put her out of her kids misery! Atleast before one of them grows up psychologically FUCKED and kills her themselves.
    SDMF

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Your terms are confusing me. When are you referencing grandmother and when mother?

No really, not bein' cutesy. Just mixed up.
    Oops. I meant the GRANDMOTHER was pissed about the 8 more kids. I corrected it.

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Oops. I meant the GRANDMOTHER was pissed about the 8 more kids. I corrected it.
    Gotcha. Yeah, I think I'd read some of that in a different news story.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Quote Originally Posted by alexx View Post
    And it was revealed this AM that she in fact is on food stamps and she does receive government funding for 3 of her 6 prior children, as they ARE DISABLED.

/kicks her in the head
    Yeah, I saw her publicist backpedal today in this article:

Suleman's publicist, Michael Furtney, confirmed the information about the food stamps and federal supplemental security income after two sources informed The Times of the benefits. Three sources told The Times that Kaiser has requested Medi-Cal reimbursement for care of the octuplets, which is estimated to run into hundreds of thousands of dollars. Furtney declined to confirm the Medi-Cal coverage and referred the question to Kaiser, which also declined to comment.

She had denied that she was on welfare -- a comment her publicist later clarified.

"In Nadya's view, the money that she gets from the food stamp program . . . and the resources disabilities payments she gets for her three children are not welfare," Furtney said. "They are part of programs designed to help people with need, and she does not see that as welfare."
    :rolleyes2:

Oh, and an interview clip.
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4OCPP1s0xU"]Nadya Suleyman Interview[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by iwakar; 02-10-2009 at 08:13 PM. Reason: link

heart on fire

How could she afford the IVF on disability?

MBTI
    INxJ

I'm neutral on the action itself. Yet, the woman might consider receiving a psychiatric evaluation. I wonder why the most unsuitable people have an atypical number of children.