User Tag List

First 34567 Last

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeUrbane View Post
    Ne speaking, but I think I'll show y'all the light.
    Bum, Bum, Bum!!!!

I beat you!!!!!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Thanks to President Obama's election, I'll be able to vote against the man twice!

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by htb View Post
    Thanks to President Obama's election, I'll be able to vote against the man twice!
    LOL!

*high five*
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Uhm, he let me stop getting 500 emails a day from Moveon.org asking for donations. It has since been reduced to 1 per 2 weeks.

Thank you for finally getting elected Obama. Seriously, I don't think I could have handled much more. I'll give you a few bucks next time if you do a good job.
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    The most racist people I know personally are all committed Democrats. I am sure that is not how it is nationwide, but it's definitely true in my life.
    Are they old school dixie-crats who never really realized that the major parties swapped social ideologies quite some time ago? There are still a few of these running around, but unfortunately I think if you could take an honest poll, "Do you have anything against black people?" you'd get a lot more yesses from modern Republicans. It's a shame because the party used to be open to a lot more people than just socially far right religious trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    He removed Bush from the blunt of jokes by us Canadians... blah!

Other than that, I'm in agreement with Thursday. We'll see if he wins or busts.
    I'M NOT YOUR BUDDY, GUY
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Bum, Bum, Bum!!!!

I beat you!!!!!
    :rolli:

Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeUrbane View Post
    :rolli:

Obama is no match for me. *low breathing sound effect* You shall all submit to the dark side. *low breathing sound effect*

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Obama is no match for me. *low breathing sound effect* You shall all submit to the dark side. *low breathing sound effect*
    Cheney? Is that you? You were supposed to have left weeks ago! Get out of my house!!!!
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Are they old school dixie-crats who never really realized that the major parties swapped social ideologies quite some time ago? There are still a few of these running around, but unfortunately I think if you could take an honest poll, "Do you have anything against black people?" you'd get a lot more yesses from modern Republicans. It's a shame because the party used to be open to a lot more people than just socially far right religious trolls.
    Well, first of all, the whole "parties swapped social ideologies" thing is not really accurate. There are certain elements in both parties that have had continuity, and others who have changed completely. As for the poll, you may be right, but I do phone fundraising for for nonprofits, and I call for the The Heritage Foundation a lot. A lot of these people are old, retired, very conservative Southerners and Midwesterners. I've heard a lot of anti-Obama rhetoric, but I've never heard one remark about his being half-black (I have heard a "secret Muslim" and "not a native-born American," though).

I made my comment about the racism factor because I grew up in an old, post-industrial East Coast city (Philadelphia), and most adult Democrats I knew who cared about politics at all were old-school, hard-hat union guys. They didn't care much for blacks, Asians, Jews, etc. I heard far more racist language in the sports bar back there than I do from the right-wingers on the phone. I imagine I'd hear it in their homes or bars or whatever, but I haven't yet. New England and the Mid-Atlantic still have the old-school country club Republican types, too. They generally aren't super-racist, and it would be bad form to display those attitudes (although they don't really hang out with minorities most of the time, anyway).
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Sniffles

Obama has certainly changed my life in further confirming the wisdom of the Prophet Isaiah who warned about the dangers of placing faith in earthly princes as opposed to properly placing ones faith in God.

As the true Messiah, Jesus Christ, made clear, "My kingdom is not of this world."(John 18:36)