User Tag List

First 78910 Last

MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    And now it becomes clear, you didn't even watch, yet claim I've abandoned all reason, for shame...
    If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool. -Carl Gustav Jung *I-74* *N-53* *T-95* *J-89*

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I used my iNtuition.

Shame I say, shame on you...
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Man that truly is irrefutable evidence though. Saved on my USB since no one has yet to claim it false, simply because it is scientifically factual. The endless search for an individual to disprove it..

But just for more insult to injury, when they say one isn't enough (which it is in this case) how about more.

Professors Question the 9/11 Commission Report
    If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool. -Carl Gustav Jung *I-74* *N-53* *T-95* *J-89*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII?

There's always an underlying reason for it all... btw, how'd the title change?

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Anentropic IxTx View Post
    There's always an underlying reason for it all... btw, how'd the title change?
    Mac abusing his Madmin powers. Didn't even review the evidence, but I'm the one clinging to dogma?
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    Mac abusing his Madmin powers. Didn't even review the evidence, but I'm the one clinging to dogma?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    The oath is unimportant to the ultimate credibility of his appointment. He was officially tenured before the oath was even read -- at 12 noon, EST.
    Exactly

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I'm sorry but a mechanical engineer PhD stating something really isn't impressive. Do you realize how many people in the USA have enough education/experience to have caught that? How many people design air crafts and tweak jet engines and make jet fuel?

I'm not going to watch the videos but I did look at that equation-full paper that "proves" something. I've seen enough equations as an ME to know that people can tweak their information to prove anything.

It's great to try to site an engineer as a source to make a theory plausible but it really doesn't account for much.

MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I'm sorry but a mechanical engineer PhD stating something really isn't impressive. Do you realize how many people in the USA have enough education/experience to have caught that? How many people design air crafts and tweak jet engines and make jet fuel?
    Many consider their research and his presentation the most respectful and viable in the energy unaccounted for area. Yes I do realize how many people would have caught that. That's why I further investigated this claim myself and found that 100's of people with PhD's, Aviation field officials, military officials have on the record given their points of view on why the official story is faulty.. I once was told that this also didn't matter... He is just one of many stating a scientific point of view that most people refuse to listen to because it can't be brushed aside like most of the other "conspiracy" claims.

I'm not going to watch the videos but I did look at that equation-full paper that "proves" something. I've seen enough equations as an ME to know that people can tweak their information to prove anything.
    I understand that, I too have thrown away other defenses because it did not seem credible enough. But the paper wasn't meant to "prove" something, just to point in a direction as they video presentation breaks everything down. But as you said you are not going to watch the video. To this day the "debunkers" have never discredited his research or his scientific facts, they only call him one of many "conspiracy theorist" and avoid addressing his research.

It's great to try to site an engineer as a source to make a theory plausible but it really doesn't account for much.
    As I said he is of many, it's just that some people already have their mind made up so its that much easier to dismiss his findings without the government or outside research to refute it. Even the FBI respected his research and sent it to there Anti-terrorism division.

http://gators911truth.org/PDF/FBI-Response.pdf

The official story to this day has no explanation for the unaccountable energy. Whenever asked they refuse to comment on this issue. How could they? 8 years without a comment on something they don't refute is a long time.

I'm not saying I know all the answers because I don't, but if the official story and government officials cannot and will not address this issue, or discredit it either, I have to ask why. Yet I'm told just roll over and don't question anything??