User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    What inferred conclusion are you referring to? He stated the facts, we know there were no bombs on the plane, and energy doesn't create itself, so if there are MASSIVE amounts of unaccounted for energy, which there are, then what are we to believe when the "Official" story doesn't offer any explanations?
    That was the entire purpose of mentioning fact 3.
    If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool. -Carl Gustav Jung *I-74* *N-53* *T-95* *J-89*

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    See, but you're just extrapolating *Strictly_The_Facts*. You're offering personal opinion as evidence of some larger theme.

For your conclusions to be believable, they must come with falsifiable support by independent agencies. This is what I meant by "burden of proof". You must offer clinical data, otherwise your beliefs will seem sharp and weird to folks interested in a detached analysis of the situation.

As it stands, it's clear you're passionate about conspiracy topics. I would encourage you to apply that same passion to the careful examination of all data before arriving at a final conclusion when events like these emerge.

I'm open to the idea of additional data available that could shed new perspective on 9/11. I haven't seen any credible evidence (not in this thread, at least) that would seem to point at a larger plot at work.
    A: I never suggested planes didn't crash. I said the impact of the plane and the jet fuel doesn't account for the missing energy. And the missing energy is MASSIVE, gravity doesn't account for it either.

[youtube=rW6Oez7pag0]part 1 of 13[/youtube]
    [youtube=oHMYbBkz1c4]2 of 13[/youtube]
    [youtube=qDEJXq3LPEE]3 of 13[/youtube]

So on and etc...
    You haven't answered my question, nor have you addressed the Richard Gage videos I posted which meets your requirement of clinical data offered by an independent agency...
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

You haven't answered my question, nor have you addressed the Richard Gage videos I posted which meets your requirement of clinical data offered by an independent agency...
    *Strictly_The_Facts* points above him.

He also would like to throw in the two articles, FBI site and Washington post, where he used previous quotes as common sense. Or he would see such familiarity with 2 earlier mentioned lies of history. But still points above to factual, scientific evidence of point 3 since it seems as if you prefer that.
    If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool. -Carl Gustav Jung *I-74* *N-53* *T-95* *J-89*

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Also, your second website linked to teamliberty.net, hardly an independent source.

Can you provide a source without political ties?
    can you? i mean, there is more to politics than party affiliations.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

...and now I'm bored.

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ...and now I'm bored.
    I'm disappointed Mac, Richard Gage addresses every claim made in the Popular Mechanics article you posted as far as it concerns the towers... that's what I get for having expectations I suppose.

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

...and now I'm bored.
    I understand. Many comments until clear cut facts are presented, facts that were requested. I know, I too have yet to hear such facts as presented in the physics article and video about the unaccountable for energy refuted. Lets instead turn a blind ear and pretend that the scientific evidence doesn't exist.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I'm disappointed Mac, Richard Gage addresses every claim made in the Popular Mechanics article you posted as far as it concerns the towers... that's what I get for having expectations I suppose.
    So?

I can find PhDs that say perpetual motion machines are possible, despite the fact they violate the laws of thermodynamics.

One guy isn't enough. Did you work through his math or something?

MBTI
    IsTP

So?

I can find PhDs that say perpetual motion machines are possible, despite the fact they violate the laws of thermodynamics.

One guy isn't enough. Did you work through his math or something?
    And now it becomes clear, you didn't even watch, yet claim I've abandoned all reason, for shame...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

And now it becomes clear, you didn't even watch, yet claim I've abandoned all reason, for shame...
    I used my iNtuition.