User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 91

  1. #61
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Strictly_The_Facts* View Post
    Here are some countersources that make it pretty simple.

    Example 1: CBS News
    Example 2: FBI

    As for why the local news did not provide this easy data, I cannot say.

    Quote Originally Posted by *Strictly_The_Facts* View Post
    See my above links.

    Also, your second website linked to teamliberty.net, hardly an independent source.

    Can you provide a source without political ties?

    Quote Originally Posted by *Strictly_The_Facts* View Post
    Looks to me like the government has the burden of proof? O wait, they know he did it? Wait, there isn't enough evidence to accuse him though? Wait, didn't we find ALL kinds of evidence at the site as well as VIDEO tapes admitting he did it??? One has to think.. No?
    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    More often than not, it just comes across instead as frantic and anxiety-ridden attacks against "non-believers".
    Case in point.

  2. #62
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Strictly_The_Facts* View Post
    ???
    THERE IS NO HARD EVIDENCE to charge Bin Laden with 9/11. Out the FBI's mouth.
    No.
    See my above post.

    Excerpt from FBI:

    The evidence linking Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden to the attacks of September 11 is clear and irrefutable.

    Example 2: FBI

  3. #63
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Strictly_The_Facts* View Post
    ???

    One, Rex Tomb, the same FBI spokesperson in that same exact interview said THERE IS NO HARD EVIDENCE to charge Bin Laden with 9/11. Out the FBI's mouth. That sounds incredibly unreasonable, especially with "so" much evidence, even the man supposedly admitting it on video tapes. No? Didn't take much to get him with the embassy bombings though huh? Where's that INTP rationale I enjoy so much?
    You do realize how illogical you sound, right?

    The government is maintaining a conspiracy, so they purposefully leave off 9-11 charges on Bin Laden for... what reason? To blow their conspiracy?

    I mean, you claim the government is so powerful and masterful, yet so incompetent they can't fake a simple indictment. Which is it?

  4. #64
    I am Sofa King!!! kendoiwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    IsTP
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post

    In terms of item 3, Kendoiwan's source, though interesting, does not mean that seemingly-irreconcilable energy behavior necessarily concludes that a plane didn't crash. Or that a bomb did/didn't go off.

    It doesn't suggest anything beyond the fact that there's dissenting opinion on the distribution of impact energy.
    A: I never suggested planes didn't crash. I said the impact of the plane and the jet fuel doesn't account for the missing energy. And the missing energy is MASSIVE, gravity doesn't account for it either.

    [youtube=rW6Oez7pag0]part 1 of 13[/youtube]
    [youtube=oHMYbBkz1c4]2 of 13[/youtube]
    [youtube=qDEJXq3LPEE]3 of 13[/youtube]

    So on and etc...
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

    "They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

  5. #65
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    I wasn't responding directly to your post, kendo.

    I was replying to the inferred conclusion made from it by *Strictly_The_Facts*.

  6. #66
    Senior Member dga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    360

    Default

    I think its hilarious that anything differing from the official 9/11 story is labelled as a conspiracy theory, yet the bible is taken for granted by much of the nation, even if the person benefiting most from the attack happening was shown to be a fraud regarding everything else during his presidency.

  7. #67
    Member *Strictly_The_Facts*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    69

    Default

    To Night-

    The transnational Al-Qaeda terrorist network headed by Usama Bin Laden has clearly emerged as the most urgent threat to U.S. interests. The evidence linking Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden to the attacks of September 11 is CLEAR AND IRREFUTABLE
    Bin Laden, Most Wanted For Embassy Bombings?

    “There’s no mystery here. They could add 9/11 on there, but they have not because they don’t need to at this point…There is a logic to it.”
    "Future indictments may be handed down AS VARIOUS INVESTIGATIONS PROCEED in connection to other terrorist incidents, FOR EXAMPLE, the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001
    Now lets use logic here. They could add 9/11 to his record but there is no need to. The evidence is clear and irrefutable. Future indictments may happen within FURTHER investigation?

    The most sadistic attack on U.S. soil. What else is there to investigate from clear irrefutable facts? You said you know of Operation Northwoods and have read it as well. Do you not see the parallel here? Does this truly sound logical?
    “If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool. -Carl Gustav Jung *I-74* *N-53* *T-95* *J-89*

  8. #68
    I am Sofa King!!! kendoiwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    IsTP
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    I wasn't responding directly to your post, kendo.

    I was replying to the inferred conclusion made from it by *Strictly_The_Facts*.
    What inferred conclusion are you referring to? He stated the facts, we know there were no bombs on the plane, and energy doesn't create itself, so if there are MASSIVE amounts of unaccounted for energy, which there are, then what are we to believe when the "Official" story doesn't offer any explanations?
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

    "They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

  9. #69
    Member *Strictly_The_Facts*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    You do realize how illogical you sound, right?

    The government is maintaining a conspiracy, so they purposefully leave off 9-11 charges on Bin Laden for... what reason? To blow their conspiracy?

    I mean, you claim the government is so powerful and masterful, yet so incompetent they can't fake a simple indictment. Which is it?
    The indictment has to go through more than one man. And that is a process which after 8 years clearly hasn't taken place because simply, there isn't enough evidence. But they also said there is "clear and irrefutable" evidence. So still no indictment, even though they claim to be trying to reach one after "further investigation".

    "Clear and irrefutable" as opposed to "after further investigation" don't seem to go together. Especially 8 years later. No?
    “If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool. -Carl Gustav Jung *I-74* *N-53* *T-95* *J-89*

  10. #70
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    See, but you're just extrapolating *Strictly_The_Facts*. You're offering personal opinion as evidence of some larger theme.

    For your conclusions to be believable, they must come with falsifiable support by independent agencies. This is what I meant by "burden of proof". You must offer clinical data, otherwise your beliefs will seem sharp and weird to folks interested in a detached analysis of the situation.

    As it stands, it's clear you're passionate about conspiracy topics. I would encourage you to apply that same passion to the careful examination of all data before arriving at a final conclusion when events like these emerge.

    I'm open to the idea of additional data available that could shed new perspective on 9/11. I haven't seen any credible evidence (not in this thread, at least) that would seem to point at a larger plot at work.

Similar Threads

  1. Types most likely to fall for conspiracy theories
    By brainheart in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 12:32 AM
  2. For all of us who hate hippies
    By Jonny in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 04:55 PM
  3. Conspiracy Theories and Ni
    By highlander in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 09:02 AM
  4. Which modern conspiracy theory do you think is probably real?
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 01:37 AM
  5. What do you think of conspiracy theories?
    By darkmoon in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO