User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTP

[QUOTE=*Strictly_The_Facts*;509915Most of all, completely oblivious to the 5 undeniable facts of 9/11 I posted earlier. Not some false, uninvestigated theories just thrown out due to lack of knowledge, education, or understanding, 5 undisputable facts.
    [/QUOTE]

Your "undeniable" and "undisputable" "facts" are anything but; all have been raised-and debunked-years ago. It took me about 1.5 minutes to find a specific refutation of your first "fact," I don't feel like wasting my time looking for the others, because you'll obviously believe whatever you choose to believe, anyway.

Cover Story: Panoply of the Absurd - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

Look on page two, under the title "the zombie terrorists"
    Last edited by lowtech redneck; 01-23-2009 at 04:27 PM. Reason: more to add

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    I don't feel like wasting my time looking for the others, because you'll obviously believe whatever you choose to believe, anyway.
    That's the hardship when dealing with conspiracy theorists.

Their expectations for what constitutes a "reasonable" methodology are often inextricable from their unsinkable desire to "expose" a nefarious plot. They've come to a conclusion before examining all the data. It's the scientific method of analysis in reverse.

It's usually just a lot of hot air.

MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Your "undeniable" and "undisputable" "facts" are anything but; all have been raised-and debunked-years ago. It took me about 1.5 minutes to find a specific refutation of your first "fact," I don't feel like wasting my time looking for the others, because you'll obviously believe whatever you choose to believe, anyway.

Cover Story: Panoply of the Absurd - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International
    Really? No I don't think so. But in reference to 1, I'm sure you would believe that the highest powered intelligence agency in the world would "mistakenly" place 6 people on a list without knowledge of the true terrorist until 9 days later. Rite, keep thinking that. Without addressing the Laws of Physics, common sense (coincidental building collapse?), vanishing planes? Hmm..

Even more so, the link you sent supposedly "debunking" the historical facts might as well have been written by you. Next time you send a link at least use a semi-credible source. Or even better, how about READING, lets say, the declassified documents of Operation Northwoods and The Gulf of Tonkin incident for starters. They are easy to access these days and free to read. After you have ACTUALLY READ the documents then come back and tell me you can't understand what a false flag terror attack is, or The Gulf of Tonkin incident wasn't purposely falsified to have the American people believe our involvement in Vietnam was justified.

Come on now, havn't you learned yet that reading is fundamental

the FACTUAL declassified documentation of Operation Northwoods for starters. Knowledge is Power http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf
    If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool. -Carl Gustav Jung *I-74* *N-53* *T-95* *J-89*

MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    That's the hardship when dealing with conspiracy theorists.

Their expectations for what constitutes a "reasonable" methodology are often inextricable from their unsinkable desire to "expose" a nefarious plot. They've come to a conclusion before examining all the data. It's the scientific theory of analysis in reverse.

It's usually just a lot of hot air.
    This coming from another person who also refuses to address the facts. Or the historical references. Or read Government documentations which have been released proving former conspiracies now to be fact. But he accepts a faulty, absurd, non-evidence based story just because he was told to. And people wonder why history always repeats itself..
    If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool. -Carl Gustav Jung *I-74* *N-53* *T-95* *J-89*

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by *Strictly_The_Facts* View Post
    This coming from another person who also refuses to address the facts. Or the historical references. Or read Government documentations which have been released proving former conspiracies now to be fact. But he accepts a faulty, absurd, non-evidence based story just because he was told to. And people wonder why history always repeats itself..
    Eh.

Why don't you provide us with independent sources that substantiate your "5 points"? This might be a good starting point in establishing a credible basis for your suspicions.

The burden of proof is on you.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I have some sympathy for conspiracy theorists, but it's people like *Strictly_The_Facts* that do more to illegitimatize his cause than support it. The way some of the more extreme conspiracy theorists carry on, there's almost a novelty factor involved.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by *Strictly_The_Facts* View Post
    the FACTUAL declassified documentation of Operation Northwoods for starters. Knowledge is Power http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf
    :rolli:
    Niether I nor the der spiegel article (you do realize der spiegel is an internationally respected news source, right?) was debunking Operation Northwoods or the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Your apparent lack of reading comprehension would certainly explain why you believe what you do, however.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I have some sympathy for conspiracy theorists, but it's people like *Strictly_The_Facts* that do more to illegitimatize his cause than support it. The way some of the more extreme conspiracy theorists carry on, there's almost a novelty factor involved.
    Agreed.

I'm definitely open to the idea of revising my opinion of an event. It's interesting to speculate on the probability of additional data available somewhere that could shed a definitive light on something as powerful as 9/11.

It just rarely materializes that "new" information offered follows the same scientific rigor we have to come to expect from independent analysis. More often than not, it just comes across instead as frantic and anxiety-ridden attacks against "non-believers".

MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Eh.

Why don't you provide us with independent sources that substantiate your "5 points"? This might be a good starting point in establishing a credible basis for your suspicions.

The burden of proof is on you.
    No problem in doing so as I have already researched this thoroughly.

At the same time, as you most likely have read from one of my recent post about my Operation Northwoods, I have claimed my research in this area to be Factual. As you said about proof I am posting again THE FACTUAL declassified documentation of Operation Northwoods. Now READING the actual document should show anyone who ever questioned this that I have told the truth in this aspect. This is undeniable proof. You asked, I gave

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf

Also in the meantime, referencing to fact 3, someone named Kendoiwan posted a direct link to absolute proof of this.

Two undisputable pieces of evidence. If I am so wrong as some of you are claiming please read through these and point out to me where my logic is flawed. Thank you

MBTI
    InTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

:rolli:
    Niether I nor the der spiegel article (you do realize der spiegel is an internationally respected news source, right?) was debunking Operation Northwoods or the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Your apparent lack of reading comprehension would certainly explain why you believe what you do, however.
    [/QUOTE]And what about plans such as "Operation Northwoods" - a conspiracy plot hatched in 1962 by the US high command? Under this plan, a passenger aircraft flying over the Caribbean was to be replaced by a remote-controlled, identical aircraft. The aircraft would be exploded and the Cubans would be accused of having shot down the plane. Was this conspiracy also a figment of someone's imagination?... [/QUOTE]

umm, yea.The WHOLE beginning of Part 2 of YOUR article was about it! Next time read the actual article before you send it to someone else to read. it would be debunking, it is SEVERLY downplaying the seriousness of it at that time.. But it acknowledges the reality of Operation Northwoods, which most people dont...