User Tag List

First 263435363738 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Touche. Clever, indeed. This was much better than your previous methods. Your still officially a crazy bastard, for the prior offenses.
    How would you know whether or not my previous methods were clever? I had to point the massive joke out to you, after all.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    How would you know whether or not my previous methods were clever? I had to point the massive joke out to you, after all.
    I'm talking about the psycho melodrama. Friend's list removal, telling me to never speak to you again, and telling me to go die earlier today. Come on, dude.

The joke was a far more effective method.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

How does this belong on the main board? Fuck.

I told you to go away because you insulted me, but you haven't left me alone (I'm not talking about posting on the board, but reps and VMs). I didn't tell you to "go die," as best as I remember.

I swear, every time I've told an INTJ female I wanted nothing to do with her, everything gets FUBAR. Just let it go.

MBTI
    INxJ

How does this belong on the main board? Fuck.

I told you to go away because you insulted me, but you haven't left me alone (I'm not talking about posting on the board, but reps and VMs). I didn't tell you to "go die," as best as I remember.
    Actually, I left you alone until you kept questioning my personal reason for why I was pro-repeal even after you told me not to speak to you. Had you left me alone, I wouldn't have said another word to you again. You can't expect to mess with me, and think I will sit around and let you do it.

You should get an ignorance sticker. It doesn't have an adhesive backing, so you fuck around by your car until you freeze to death.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Actually, I left you alone until you kept questioning my personal reason for why I was pro-repeal even after you told me not to speak to you. Had you left me alone, I wouldn't have said another word to you again. You can't expect to mess with me, and think I will sit around and let you do it.
    It was in the context of the debate, on this thread. Questioning bias is standard operating procedure. And the ignorance sticker comment was in response to your rep about my "gay rainbow bunny" avatar. Got any more brilliance coming?

MBTI
    INxJ

It was in the context of the debate, on this thread. Questioning bias is standard operating procedure. And the ignorance sticker comment was in response to your rep about my "gay rainbow bunny" avatar. Got any more brilliance coming?
    Since it's my bias being questioned, I have the right to address it. Whether the profile comment was a response or not, doesn't negate the severity of your comment. Seems like overreacting a bit.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Since it's my bias being questioned, I have the right to address it. Whether the profile comment was a response or not, doesn't negate the severity of your comment. Seems like overreacting a bit.
    If you have the right to "address it" by sending "gay rainbow bunny" reps which have nothing to do with the topic of discussion, I'm pretty sure I also have the right to respond with an equally ridiculous comment.

MBTI
    INxJ

If you have the right to "address it" by sending "gay rainbow bunny" reps which have nothing to do with the topic of discussion, I'm pretty sure I also have the right to respond with an equally ridiculous comment.
    The gay bunny rep was in response to your inappropriate, "military murder prejudice" post. Addressing the bias comments was a separate issue, done within the thread itself.

We are discussing homosexuality. You do have a giant gay rainbow bunny avatar. If you can make gay jokes, I can too.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

The gay bunny rep was in response to your inappropriate, "military murder prejudice" post. Addressing the bias comments was a separate issue, done within the thread itself.
    Terminate with extreme prejudice? What's inappropriate about that?

So far you've claimed that your rep was in response to my accusations of bias, and was not in response to my accusations of bias. Which is it? Because I really do want you to leave me alone, and the sooner we can make that happen, the better.

You do have a giant gay rainbow bunny avatar.
    There you go again. It's not supposed to have anything to do with gay.

MBTI
    INxJ

Terminate with extreme prejudice? What's inappropriate about that?

So far you've claimed that your rep was in response to my accusations of bias, and was not in response to my accusations of bias. Which is it? Because I really do want you to leave me alone, and the sooner we can make that happen, the better.
    The context in which you used it, was meant to be trolling/flaming. Stop addressing me in any form. Don't talk about me. Don't talk to me. I do not exist to you.

And, that's it. Fin.