User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Can you verify it, then?
    In 1910, Aldrich and executives representing the banks of J.P. Morgan, Rockefeller, and Kuhn, Loeb & Co., secluded themselves for 10 days at Jekyll Island, Georgia. The executives included Frank A. Vanderlip, president of the National City Bank of New York, associated with the Rockefellers; Henry Davison, senior partner of J.P. Morgan Company; Charles D. Norton, president of the First National Bank of New York; and Col. Edward House, who would later become President Woodrow Wilson's closest adviser and founder of the Council on Foreign Relations. There, Paul Warburg of Kuhn, Loeb, & Co. directed the proceedings and wrote the primary features of what would be called the Aldrich Plan. Warburg would later write that "The matter of a uniform discount rate (interest rate) was discussed and settled at Jekyll Island." Vanderlip wrote in his 1935 autobiography From Farmboy to Financier :

I was as secretive, indeed I was as furtive as any conspirator. Discovery, we knew, simply must not happen, or else all our time and effort would have been wasted. If it were to be exposed that our particular group had got together and written a banking bill, that bill would have no chance whatever of passage by Congress…I do not feel it is any exaggeration to speak of our secret expedition to Jekyll Island as the occasion of the actual conception of what eventually became the Federal Reserve System.”

Despite meeting in secret, from both the public and the government, the importance of the Jekyll Island meeting was revealed three years after the Federal Reserve Act was passed, when journalist Bertie Charles Forbes wrote an article about the "hunting trip" in 1916.
    Verifiable facts.

Are you trying to convince us you are plain stupid or incredibly naive?

I do not think so.

But anyway, it's not a question of what I may assume you are (or not), but rather elementary principles of logic.
    Some questions aren't questions: they are in fact affirmations in disguise. There is no purpose whatsoever to answer them, since their very posing is biased.
    I asked a yes or no, true or false question, which you are doing everything in your power to obscure.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    Verifiable facts.
    Source?

(I think we will laugh very soon)
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    IsTP

Source?

(I think we will laugh very soon)
    Paul Warburg's Crusade to Establish a Central Bank in the United States - The Region - Publications & Papers | The Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis

Vanderlip wrote in his 1935 autobiography From Farmboy to Financier
    Again to anyone reading this, DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, INVESTIGATE IT YOURSELF.

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Lie. :footballreferee:

The story and the wording are not similar at all. That's what I thought: You figured you could trick us. You're not very clever, little Grasshopper.

Your real source is:

Bible Prophecy | Christian Apologetics at the Jeremiah Project

And everybody will be able to judge how "serious" this site is.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    IsTP

Lie. :footballreferee:

The story and the wording are not similar at all. That's what I thought: You figured you could trick us. You're not very clever, little Grasshopper.

Your real source is:

Bible Prophecy | Christian Apologetics at the Jeremiah Project

And everybody will be able to judge how "serious" this site is.
    I gave you a DIRECT LINK to The Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis and you put up a link to some off brand shit that has nothing to do with the conversation. Good job.

This is the EXACT group of paragraphs under the heading

The Jekyll Island Expedition
    One evening in early November 1910, Warburg and a small party of men from New York quietly boarded Sen. Aldrich's private railway car, ostensibly for a trip south to an exclusive hunting club on an island off the coast of Georgia.

In addition to Warburg and Aldrich, the others, all highly regarded in the New York banking community, were: Frank Vanderlip, president of National City Bank; Harry P. Davison, a J.P. Morgan partner; Benjamin Strong, vice president of Banker's Trust Co.; and A. Piatt Andrew, former secretary of the National Monetary Commission and now assistant secretary of the Treasury. The real purpose of this historic "duck hunt" was to formulate a plan for US banking and currency reform that Aldrich could present to Congress.

Even Warburg at first questioned the motives of this gathering, not knowing if he was included because the group knew what he preached and was interested in what he had to offer, or if he was to be involved as a conspirator in order to be muzzled. He soon saw that the Jekyll Island conference was pulled together because, as Warburg later wrote, Aldrich was "bewildered at all that he had absorbed abroad and he was faced with the difficult task of writing a highly technical bill while being harassed by the daily grind of his parliamentary duties."

The group was secluded on Jekyll Island for about 10 days. All the participants came to the conference with strong views on the subject and did not agree on the exact shape a US central bank should take. Vanderlip noted: "Of course we knew that what we simply had to have was a more elastic currency through a bank that would hold the reserves of all banks." But there were many other questions that needed to be answered. If it was to be a central bank, how was it to be owned: by the banks, by the government, or jointly? Should there be a number of institutions or only one? Should the rate of interest be the same for the whole nation, or would it be higher in a community that was expanding too fast and lower in another that was lagging? In what open market operations should the bank be engaged?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I gave you a DIRECT LINK to The Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis and you put up a link to some off brand shit that has nothing to do with the conversation. Good job.
    As I said, your "direct link" wasn't the same text that the one you posted earlier.

And your "brand shit" (I agree with the term) is the real source of it.

Check -> The Creation of a Central Bank in America

---

You seriously thought you could trick an university lecturer, and manipulate us like naive teens?
    You know, checking the reliability of our sources is the basic step to any academic job!

Now, learn your lesson and buzz off before I'll collapse into another fit of laughter!!!

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    IsTP

As I said, your "direct link" wasn't the same text that the one you posted earlier.

And the "brand shit" (I agree with the term) is the real source of it.

---

Your attempt to trick us is just... childish!
    You seriously thought you could trick an university lecturer?
    You know, checking sources is the basic step to any academic job!

Now, learn your lesson and buzz off before I'll collapse into another fit of laughter!!!
    You're so wrong... and convinced of your rightness on top of it.

History of the Federal Reserve System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is where the original quote came from, and THEN I took it a step further to post the sources that this article is based on. You have yet to disprove any of the facts presented either way. All you've done is show your talent for CHANGING THE SUBJECT.

MBTI
    IsTP

In 1910, Aldrich and executives representing the banks of J.P. Morgan, Rockefeller, and Kuhn, Loeb & Co., secluded themselves for 10 days at Jekyll Island, Georgia. The executives included Frank A. Vanderlip, president of the National City Bank of New York, associated with the Rockefellers; Henry Davison, senior partner of J.P. Morgan Company; Charles D. Norton, president of the First National Bank of New York; and Col. Edward House, who would later become President Woodrow Wilson's closest adviser and founder of the Council on Foreign Relations. There, Paul Warburg of Kuhn, Loeb, & Co. directed the proceedings and wrote the primary features of what would be called the Aldrich Plan. Warburg would later write that "The matter of a uniform discount rate (interest rate) was discussed and settled at Jekyll Island." Vanderlip wrote in his 1935 autobiography From Farmboy to Financier :

I was as secretive, indeed I was as furtive as any conspirator. Discovery, we knew, simply must not happen, or else all our time and effort would have been wasted. If it were to be exposed that our particular group had got together and written a banking bill, that bill would have no chance whatever of passage by Congress…I do not feel it is any exaggeration to speak of our secret expedition to Jekyll Island as the occasion of the actual conception of what eventually became the Federal Reserve System.”

Despite meeting in secret, from both the public and the government, the importance of the Jekyll Island meeting was revealed three years after the Federal Reserve Act was passed, when journalist Bertie Charles Forbes wrote an article about the "hunting trip" in 1916.

One evening in early November 1910, Warburg and a small party of men from New York quietly boarded Sen. Aldrich's private railway car, ostensibly for a trip south to an exclusive hunting club on an island off the coast of Georgia.

In addition to Warburg and Aldrich, the others, all highly regarded in the New York banking community, were: Frank Vanderlip, president of National City Bank; Harry P. Davison, a J.P. Morgan partner; Benjamin Strong, vice president of Banker's Trust Co.; and A. Piatt Andrew, former secretary of the National Monetary Commission and now assistant secretary of the Treasury. The real purpose of this historic "duck hunt" was to formulate a plan for US banking and currency reform that Aldrich could present to Congress.

Even Warburg at first questioned the motives of this gathering, not knowing if he was included because the group knew what he preached and was interested in what he had to offer, or if he was to be involved as a conspirator in order to be muzzled. He soon saw that the Jekyll Island conference was pulled together because, as Warburg later wrote, Aldrich was "bewildered at all that he had absorbed abroad and he was faced with the difficult task of writing a highly technical bill while being harassed by the daily grind of his parliamentary duties."

The group was secluded on Jekyll Island for about 10 days. All the participants came to the conference with strong views on the subject and did not agree on the exact shape a US central bank should take. Vanderlip noted: "Of course we knew that what we simply had to have was a more elastic currency through a bank that would hold the reserves of all banks." But there were many other questions that needed to be answered. If it was to be a central bank, how was it to be owned: by the banks, by the government, or jointly? Should there be a number of institutions or only one? Should the rate of interest be the same for the whole nation, or would it be higher in a community that was expanding too fast and lower in another that was lagging? In what open market operations should the bank be engaged?
    Side by side.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

History of the Federal Reserve System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is where the original quote came from, and THEN I took it a step further to post the sources that this article is based on. You have yet to disprove any of the facts presented either way. All you've done is show your talent for CHANGING THE SUBJECT.

Now guess who edited this article in wikipedia, who is the real author???

You know, anybody can write anything on wikipedia. No wonder every wacky extremists on earth feel the urge to use wikipedia as a propaganda tool!

For instance, one year ago, when our president Sarkozy was elected, wikipedia was "officially" telling us he was a Jewish conspirer working for the ZOG!!!

---

Anyway, I have shown you the real source, the real author. Now, do you realize how important the context is, sometimes a lot more than the question itself? Do you think the same article has the same intrinsic value, whether it is published on wikipedia or on a wacky christian apocalyptic site?

I do not call that "changing the subject". Again, it's only fundamental principles (and you missed them).

Have you lost your Common sense, Sensor?

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    INFP

I have a couple of thoughts on who is controlling the world's money and therefor the direction. And while I occasionally have lectured at University, I know nothing about the federal reserve or finance in general. But I am aware of a group of weathy and powerful world figures in corporate, financial areas who have been meeting around the world with some regularity. They hold their meetings in secret and little of what they discuss is ever released to the press.

Their name is the Bilderbergers. And our US presidents and other world politicians do often conveniently take their vacations at various times and places where they are convening. I don't put much stock in any particular plot of the Jewish people or Nazis or any other private interest groups although I am aware that they are out there.

But the fact that very powerful people are meeting regularly and won't say what they are talking about certainly gives me pause. They have said they are making decisions for the world's well-being. I don't currently see that playing out in favor of the common man.

My guess is that if there is a "plot" it is a rich man's plot to get richer and more powerful.

A list of some of the documented members does include the Rothschilds, among many other nonJewish persons.

It appears the group has something in mind called New World Order, a phrase I have heard politicians mention with some regularity and it has to do with globalization of the economy. What this all means is beyond me but things aren't looking very good for the populace if, indeed, these people are making the decisions for "our own good."
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer