User Tag List

First 192728293031 Last

Results 281 to 290 of 319

  1. #281
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Stupidity and ignorance.

    You know nothing of this country, don't you?
    And probably nothing about the history of Zionism too?

    I think you are confusing the Muslim side (which sees this conflict as genuinely religious), with the Israeli side, which sees this conflict primarily as a political matter of SURVIVAL.
    Did you miss where I said that the true reason for the Israeli side is a geo-political move?

    The majority of Israelis are either agnostics or atheists, just in case you didn't realize it yet.
    Prove it!

    FYI:

    a) A high percentage is NOT the majority.
    b) Within Judaism, there is a likely interpretation that belief in a 'god' is not a necessity to still follow their observances. Hence, this does not negate the gang-mentality spurred by such coherence as group categorization. I.e., ethnicity vs. religious beliefs, in the end, it's still about Jews, as one. Roots are the same...which brings up the final point of why it still can be categorized as 'religious' in motivation...

    c) Why pick Israel in the first place? What was the main reason behind picking Israel out of ALL the countries in the world to say that that would be their 'land'? Did the atheist jews suggest Madagascar but no one listened? (nah, can't be, as they're 'majority' so Madagascar would have won...oh..the conundrum....). THEY HAD ROOTS THERE, that was initially religiously motivated.

    The fanatical orthodox settlers you see in the medias represents barely 2% of Israeli population.
    Prove it!

    While I'm not sure that Hamas militants represents only 2% of the entire Palestinian population, if you see what I mean...
    PROVE IT!

    * if you give such numbers, it means it's coming from raw data. It should be easy enough to falsify.

  2. #282
    Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Check for yourself dude. Or go to Israel.

    I have no time to waste with another of those millions brainwashed fools that are attracted to Jews and Israel like flies with shit. Internet is already full of this kind. One more, one less...

    Why should we repeat the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over again? It's exhausting, and as a matter of fact, it's pointless, because it would have no effect, whatever we say. And you know it, for you it's just a petty game: according to the huge amount of bullshit of nonsense you are spreading there, it's more than likely that you already have a definite opinion about what the Jews are.

    You know absolutely nothing. So why did you DARE to intervene here?
    Why did you feel the urge to unload your crap, frankly?

    Did your bowels betray you?
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

    7w8 SCUxI

  3. #283
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Check for yourself dude. Or go to Israel.

    I have no time to waste with another of those millions brainwashed fools that are attracted to Jews and Israel like flies with shit. Internet is already full of this kind. One more, one less...

    Why should we repeat the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over again? It's exhausting, and as a matter of fact, it's pointless, because it would have no effect, whatever we say.

    You know absolutely nothing. So why did you DARE to intervene here?
    Why did you feel the urge to unload your crap, frankly?

    Did your bowels betrayed you?

    No rebuttal to ANY of my points. Revert to attacking of character. Emotionality.

    I'd say that's a: YOU LOSE!!! ...and you call yourself an entp. For shame.
    Thanks for playing.

  4. #284
    Senior Member dga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    360

    Default

    blackmail, although quick to call anyone that doesnt agree a liar, is lying when saying there is no more time availabe to waste on this topic. Go ahead and refrain from replying, lol.

    im just wondering, however, who does blackmail refer to when speaking of "we?"

    i dont get the entp typing either. i never get that cranky and belligerent unless im really hungry. dude, go eat something.

  5. #285
    Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    No rebuttal to ANY of my points. Revert to attacking of character. Emotionality.
    It's not about "emotionality", it's about effectiveness.

    Grow-up a little bit, and you may understand.

    There's no point trying to explain OBVIOUS points, like why the Hamas militants are slightly over 2% amongst the Palestinian population, considering how it won the elections in the Gaza strip.

    It's a bit like if you asked me to prove that the Earth is revolving around the Sun.

    And you could have checked every datas you wanted so far (for instance: number of Israeli settlers in Cisjordania versus Entire Jewish population of Israel). I've just noticed you didn't, so why would you suddenly do it?
    You don't know me, I don't know you!

    Maybe because you like me and want to ask me out?

    I'd say that's a: YOU LOSE!!! ...and you call yourself an entp. For shame.
    Thanks for playing.
    That's what I said: for you it's just a game!

    You know, this subject is not about losing and winning an argument. When you'll have lost a few friends within this conflict, maybe you'll understand this. You do not only lack sense or datas, you lack perspective.
    And it's not a question of being ENTP or not, it's just... mmm...
    How old are you, by the way?
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

    7w8 SCUxI

  6. #286
    pathwise dependent FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj
    Posts
    5,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    The mere existence of Israel is considered as a slap in their face by the majority of Muslims, because this state was created in the middle of Dar al Islam.
    That's right, that something that no matter how many explanation I have heard, I've never been able to understand. I can accept that Israel is where Judaism originated, I can accept it was considered as Promised Land; but, I think that in deciding where to go, Jews should have been a little bit more pragmatic: wasn't there a place, somewhere else, with a little less potential problems?
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

  7. #287
    Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dga View Post

    im just wondering, however, who does blackmail refer to when speaking of "we?"
    The Mossad, of course!

    What were you thinking?

    i dont get the entp typing either. i never get that cranky and belligerent unless im really hungry. dude, go eat something.
    I just stopped to talk with you because you lied several times (plain fact), not because I asked for a moral justification.
    Again, it's inefficient to talk with somebody who knows he's lying (especially if he's been caught!).

    But I would be interested to understand the underlying psychological mechanisms, as there can be several.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

    7w8 SCUxI

  8. #288
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    It's not about "emotionality", it's about effectiveness.

    Grow-up a little bit, and you may understand.

    There's no point to try to explain OBVIOUS points, like why the Hamas militants are slightly over 2% amongst the Palestinian population, considering how it won the elections in the Gaza strip.
    I hate seeing self-mutilation. Here let me help you restructure your argument so you have a 'fighting' chance. For example:

    While I'm not sure that Hamas militants represents only 2% of the entire Palestinian population, if you see what I mean...
    TO
    While I'm not sure of the numbers of Hamas militants, the victory of the group during the last election suggests starklingly higher than 2% of support by the general Palestinian civilians, which is scary considering they are regarded as a terrorist group by the international community
    Yeahhh...like dat.

    It's a bit like if you asked me to prove that the Earth is revolving around the Sun.
    Um....no. Analogy 101: FAIL.

    And you could have checked every datas you wanted so far (for instance: number of Israeli settlers in Cisjordania versus Entire Jewish population of Israel). I've just noticed you didn't, so why would you suddenly do it?
    Okayy...finally, a bread-crumb. Follow through now with a justification...what point would this prove? Flesh it out for me.

    You don't know me, I don't know you!
    How is this relevant to an online debate, again? Oh wait....it's another of those things called an emotional reaction. Um....there, there....?


    Maybe because you like me and want to ask me out?
    Fa' shizzie, usually I gotta work le charm to make the other my bitch. You come prepared! Giddiup!

    That's what I said: for you it's just a game!
    To quote Billy Shakes: all the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.

    I'm just a better playa than you. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

    How old are you, by the way?
    Too. 1.2.

  9. #289
    Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    wasn't there a place, somewhere else, with a little less potential problems?

    Another place?

    Like Auschwitz?

    (Less potential problems, for sure)

    ---


    (Do you really think the Jews even had a choice?)
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

    7w8 SCUxI

  10. #290
    pathwise dependent FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj
    Posts
    5,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Are you thinking to Auschwitz?
    ahahah, allright, I was really being serious!

    Idk, something like, Bahamas, or an island of Hawaii, or a little piece of Canada
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Similar Threads

  1. Israel-Palestine-Iran Conflict
    By Rail Tracer in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 04:51 PM
  2. The Israel/Palestine Obsession is Racist
    By eagleseven in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 04:54 PM
  3. [INFP] NFs and pride, conflict, attitude?
    By Cindyrella in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 07:23 AM
  4. Your conflict Management Style?
    By Sona in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 06:43 AM
  5. [NT] Berens' comments on NTs and conflict
    By rivercrow in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO