Then surrendered, and faded.
    Palestinians are still fighting.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    Then surrendered, and faded.
    Palestinians are still fighting.
    So I'm supposed to ignore every trend and reasonable inclination, and favor the glory of battle here? I'm not that shortsighted. The harder they fight, the faster they'll fall.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    So I'm supposed to ignore every trend and reasonable inclination, and favor the glory of battle here? I'm not that shortsighted. The harder they fight, the faster they'll fall.
    You are shortsighted. If they don't fight, they'll fade, that's how they lost all their land to begin with.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

You are shortsighted. If they don't fight, they'll fade, that's how they lost all their land to begin with.
    You don't think they would've been cleaned from the face of the Earth had they fought in the beginning?

And there is no "Their land." From what time period? The Kingdom of Judea was even larger than all of Israel today before anything known as Palestine or Palestinians existed.

MBTI
    INTP

Actually, they lost their land either way, to begin with. By fighting, they first lost more of their land, then for all practical purposes lost the moral legitimacy of their claim when allied Arab states ethnically cleansed the Sephardic Jews from their own lands, leading the Sephardic Jews to appropriate the vacated land. By continued fighting (as well as having their descendants kept as perpetual refugees by the UN and "allied" Arab states), they kept losing more and more of their land while repeatedly missing opportunities to make the best of a bad situation for themselves and their descendants. Eventually, this constant state of resistance, lack of assimilation opportunities, low-grade warfare and obsessive hatred for their opponents led to Palestinian society degrading into a fundamentally sick society (not helped by the fact that Israel initially supported Hamas as a wedge against Fatah). Continued fighting has brought the Palestinians nothing but pain.

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    Actually, they lost their land either way, to begin with. By fighting, they first lost more of their land, then for all practical purposes lost the moral legitimacy of their claim when allied Arab states ethnically cleansed the Sephardic Jews from their own lands, leading the Sephardic Jews to appropriate the vacated land. By continued fighting (as well as having their descendants kept as perpetual refugees by the UN and "allied" Arab states), they kept losing more and more of their land while repeatedly missing opportunities to make the best of a bad situation for themselves and their descendants. Eventually, this constant state of resistance, lack of assimilation opportunities, low-grade warfare and obsessive hatred for their opponents led to Palestinian society degrading into a fundamentally sick society (not helped by the fact that Israel initially supported Hamas as a wedge against Fatah). Continued fighting has brought the Palestinians nothing but pain.
    YouTube - Kenny Rogers-The Gambler Lyrics
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I want to be in support of Israel, I think their style of government is 10x better than most nations in the Middle East.

But as far as this most recent conflict goes, they are being interpreted as the bad guys in most of the world media, and that's not undeserved.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I want to be in support of Israel, I think their style of government is 10x better than most nations in the Middle East.

But as far as this most recent conflict goes, they are being interpreted as the bad guys in most of the world media, and that's not undeserved.

i agree. im actually moving to israel next year
    She talks pretty but says mean things

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
    i agree. im actually moving to israel next year
    Are you Jewish?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Are you Jewish?
    yes