Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII?

Poor kendoiwan... tries to stop an argument and gets caught up in it

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Anentropic IxTx View Post
    Poor kendoiwan... tries to stop an argument and gets caught up in it

Technically what I got caught up in wasn't an argument. Blackmail! was making assertions and then debating against his own assertions as if I had in fact said them. I got caught up trying to clear that up, until it became clear I was wasting my time.

But what I don't get is your seemingly false sympathetic tone here. I don't see where you would have a problem with me...
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII?

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    But what I don't get is your seemingly false sympathetic tone here. I don't see where you would have a problem with me...
    Not true at all I apologize if it came across that way; it was meant as genuine... amusement?

It happens to me all the time in real life.

Edit: I just remembered - there's a word for it in Thamir [Tamil?]: pavam. The closest equivalent I've ever been able to find in English is 'poor', but that's not it... its frustrating.

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Anentropic IxTx View Post
    Not true at all I apologize if it came across that way; it was meant as genuine... amusement?

It happens to me all the time in real life.
    No need to apologize it was the that threw me off. Made it seem patronizing... We cool
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII?

Good. I just tend to use for all kinds of things...

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by dga View Post
    Could you show us just what numbers of aid palestine has received which dwarfs israels?

And since you seem pretty keen on a group of people being destroyed, when are you joinng the israeli army? If there is one thing I will give israeli zionists credit for, it is actually suiting up. I'd hate to lob insults, but I bet you are a coward.

If you really care enough, sign up for a couple of years-
    Coward? More like genetically incompetent. My mother made a mistake marrying.

As for a branch of the Israeli defense forces, if I'd have to sign up for anything, it'd be the air force.
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Stars View Post
    Historically, that is not true at all in the middle east.
    Exactly. People who make history are not concerned about truth. They are concerned about their own glory.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    EJCC's assertion that both sides have claims to the land has NO FACTUAL BASIS outside of the barrel of a gun (Which I personally respect ) and religious ghost story's (Which I don't ) the Israelis have no claim to the land.

To say that logic does not translate is to say what exactly?
    Latus is borne. It is actually of ferre, to bear. Not by root, but it does not matter.
    Trans is across. Across is beyond.

Logic does does not carry. It is not carried. It is not moved beyond its own horizon.
    Hence it does not translate.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

None, both adhere to the same fanatican mentality that fuel this conflict, both have similar intentions in mind for each other, only a minority on each side is sincere about being open to a peacefull solution for the conflict, and their voices are unheard. Taking sides in the israel-palestine conflict is not important, when both are morally as deficient, both are willing to commit atrocities, in a struggle of total/regaining dominion over the land and pushing one and the other out in the sea. Taking sides only serves to aggravate the situation further, what we outside of the conflict spectrum should be concerned with is how to promote and pressurise both sides into agreeing in terms of a peacefull solution that is sorely needed, that is what people ouggtha be doing rather then blaming one side for the conflict, and pointing out the crimes commited on both sides.

How about you supra-intelligent NF/NT's read some of the (unbiased) history on the conflict and try to devise a constructive peacefull solution(sincere suggestion) which can be posted here.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    ENTJ

Easy:

Article 28 of the 4th Geneva Convention of 1949 is simple and clear. It says: " The presence of a protected person may not be used to render certain points or areas immune from military operations."

That is why. Israel has committed no atrocity. Operating from within a densely packed city means the entire city has now become a legal target of war.

Since rockets are being fired from within all of Gaza, every Gazan is now a valid target of war.
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^