User Tag List

12311 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Default Gaza Slaughterhouse.

I'm still following this, according to cnn, at least 170 Palestinians were killed in 1 day, and 1 Israeli, from Hamas' retaliation.

I can't see how this can do any good to Israel on the long run (It certainly isn't for Palestine, but who cares, aight?), this can only lead to more blind anger and hatred towards Israel, and Israel claims it only just started, so we're in for a long show.

A little vid:

euronews | Big death toll after Israeli strikes in Gaza

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

I'm here watching it with an Anti-Palestinian relative, getting all joyful/proud about the massacre, and swearing each time someone condemns it.
    I had to share this here so that I don't hit the guy, he's like 50, and I'm at his house.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    I'm still following this, according to cnn, at least 170 Palestinians were killed in 1 day, and 1 Israeli, from Hamas' retaliation.

I can't see how this can do any good to Israel on the long run (It certainly isn't for Palestine, but who cares, aight?), this can only lead to more blind anger and hatred towards Israel, and Israel claims it only just started, so we're in for a long show.
    I'm guessing this wasn't good for Israel either:

But with 200 mortars and rockets raining down on Israel since the truce expired a week ago, and 3,000 since the beginning of the year, according to the military's count, pressure had been mounting in Israel for the military to crush the gunmen.
    Link: The Associated Press: Israel launches air strikes on Gaza, 155 dead

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Gaza has been been going on for years without water, electricity or medical aids.
    Their only way to retaliate is to fire these rockets. Hamas is willing to stop firing the rockets as it proved in the 6 months truce. But give the population their basic human rights first.

MBTI
    INTJ

Gaza has been been going on for years without water, electricity or medical aids.
    Their only way to retaliate is to fire these rockets.
    How is lobbing rockets at Israel going to help them with water, electricity, and medical aid?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't European Union and the US promised humanitarian aid to Gaza if Hamas renounced violence along with their vows to destroy Israel?

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    How is lobbing rockets at Israel going to help them with water, electricity, and medical aid?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't European Union and the US promised humanitarian aid to Gaza if Hamas renounced violence along with their vows to destroy Israel?
    I did not claim it would help them, it's a desperate emotional attempt. You know and I know it is useless, but a population being killed by hundreds and being deprived of its basic human rights doesn't.

When you're sick, dirty, tortured, hungry, angry and illiterate you will go into desperate measures for close to nothing.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

PWNED

MBTI
    INTJ

I did not claim it would help them, it's a desperate emotional attempt. You know and I know it is useless, but a population being killed by hundreds and being deprived of its basic human rights doesn't.

When you're sick, dirty, tortured, hungry, angry and illiterate you will go into desperate measures for close to nothing.
    Oh fucking boo-hoo-hoo. How about taking responsibility for your actions? I'm sorry their life is tough but that doesn't excuse them from being dumbasses and provoking a heavily armed country.

I guess you missed the "T" in the "INTJ" under my profile.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Oh fucking boo-hoo-hoo. How about taking responsibility for your actions? I'm sorry their life is tough but that doesn't excuse them from being dumbasses and provoking a heavily armed country.

I guess you missed the "T" in the "INTJ" under my profile.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

It's a pretty complex issue. I can't see either how this can be good for Israel, but I can also see why they can't allow rockets to be fled to their cities. In the end, probably, the only wise way to end this long-standing issue would be for Israel to retreat from those territories.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp