User Tag List

First 11192021

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by lkpo14 View Post
    think for one second what if usa was bombed by canada for 8 years. would they except it? no they wouldnt, they would have attacked them, and no one would have said nothing.
    attacking who attacks you for 8 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is not overkill.
    Well, maybe if the US was handed/conquered Ontario, and then Canadians fired rockets into US occupied Canada from, say, Quebec, then we might have a parity for international opinion. Oh wait, no, you'd need some sort of Holy Crusade in the mix. Thou shalt smite the heathen Canucks.

MBTI
    ENTJ

There is no "collective punishment" going on here.

NONE.

If Israel honestly WANTED to kill Palestinian civilians, why use accurate laser guided bombs? Why not just launch every F-16 and erase Gaza from the map?

Funny that the world wakes up to this. Maybe we should have more headlines saying "ROCKETS HIT SDEROT" every single day. Will that get the EU to look at things a different way? You say Israel is taking a sledgehammer to a fly, well, what about shooting missiles at people that are doing absolutely nothing hostile?

Oh, those missiles are harmless!

Say all of the Israelis that have to live in bomb shelters, have their schools closed, etc. etc. etc...

Honestly the moment the EU wakes up and realizes that Israel's fight is its fight, we'll have this problem solved since Israel will be given the green flag by the international community to do as it pleases.

Unless of course, the world so conveniently forgets 9/11, or the European citizenry forget the spread of Islam like a cancer by having their own freedoms of speech and religion subverted by [please keep it clean guys] Muslims who are one step short of fanatical, decrying their support for Hamas and Al Qaeda and Hezbollah.

Come on, people, wake up! This is a clash of civilizations here. The moment we eradicate the extremists and every single person that supports them (whether through education or otherwise as necessary), the better off we'll all be.
    Last edited by Night; 12-31-2008 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Removed insult
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK1986 View Post

If Israel honestly WANTED to kill Palestinian civilians, why use accurate laser guided bombs? Why not just launch every F-16 and erase Gaza from the map?

what about shooting missiles at people that are doing absolutely nothing hostile?

Oh, those missiles are harmless!

Say all of the Israelis that have to live in bomb shelters, have their schools closed, etc. etc. etc...

the spread of Islam like a cancer by having their own freedoms of speech and religion subverted by [insult removed] Muslims who are one step short of fanatical, decrying their support for Hamas and Al Qaeda and Hezbollah.

Come on, people, wake up! This is a clash of civilizations here. The moment we eradicate the extremists and every single person that supports them (whether through education or otherwise as necessary), the better off we'll all be.
    & :crazy:

I am
    Last edited by Night; 12-31-2008 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Removed quoted insult
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    ENTJ

Well, maybe if the US was handed/conquered Ontario, and then Canadians fired rockets into US occupied Canada from, say, Quebec, then we might have a parity for international opinion. Oh wait, no, you'd need some sort of Holy Crusade in the mix. Thou shalt smite the heathen Canucks.
    Ooooh, we would *never* do anything mean to the Americans. We're too nice! Also, point taken, attempted humour on my part aside. Let's see if you get any serious responses.

I said it earlier in this thread and I'll say it again: all those asking "what should be done to get Hamas to stop" - a legitimate Palestinian state must be created. End of story. If, after this state has been created (and I mean really created, not just written down on paper while Israel continues with the settlements, destruction of olive groves, rationing of water etc. etc.). If, after this state exists, attacks continue against Israel, I think you will find international support for Israel rising. It is very difficult for many people to support Israel in the current situation because of the fact that many perceive the Palestinian cause as legitimate (wanting a homeland and real autonomy), even if we feel revulsion at the methods of certain groups.

I also have to say that, to be honest, I am hearing a lot of hysteria and plain old-fashioned racism from certain quarters here. There is simply NO moral excuse for saying dead people of one group are OK, and dead people of another are not. A single dead Palestinian child is an equal tragedy to a single dead Israeli child.

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    Ooooh, we would *never* do anything mean to the Americans. We're too nice! Also, point taken, attempted humour on my part aside. Let's see if you get any serious responses.
    I thought it was funny.

I said it earlier in this thread and I'll say it again: all those asking "what should be done to get Hamas to stop" - a legitimate Palestinian state must be created. End of story. If, after this state has been created (and I mean really created, not just written down on paper while Israel continues with the settlements, destruction of olive groves, rationing of water etc. etc.). If, after this state exists, attacks continue against Israel, I think you will find international support for Israel rising. It is very difficult for many people to support Israel in the current situation because of the fact that many perceive the Palestinian cause as legitimate (wanting a homeland and real autonomy), even if we feel revulsion at the methods of certain groups.

I also have to say that, to be honest, I am hearing a lot of hysteria and plain old-fashioned racism from certain quarters here. There is simply NO moral excuse for saying dead people of one group are OK, and dead people of another are not. A single dead Palestinian child is an equal tragedy to a single dead Israeli child.

I wonder if they realize by that logic they become what they most despise? Or perhaps they're just that ignorant.? Idk
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

Haha...it's quite the show here.
    Let me melt in your soul. Slowly, slowly, slowly..

I - 44
    N- 64
    F- 64
    J- 11

4w3

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Go IDF! Keep morale up and feed families of Sderot at the same time.

MBTI
    INTj

While the death of innocent people on either side is tragic, it is totally unreasonable to say that if bombs kill 3 Israelis, then Israel must limit their military response to ensure that no more than 3 Palestinians are killed. No other nation has ever been constrained this way.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I have to admit, I get sick of these minor squabbles, because nothing changes, because the style lacks commitment. Full scale strategic warfare gets jobs done, my little combatants, learn from history! Still, I might want to order the IDF some burgers & fries. Not this kind:

[youtube=Z2mbeSAmUP4]Burger & Fries[/youtube]