User Tag List

First 1018192021 Last

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    Actually by definition that's what makes it overkill

You're comparing apples to oranges...

You making up fictitious scenarios and expecting me to respond is: you saying I'm running away because I refuse to respond to your make believe conflict is:

Thus far I've given you the benefit of the doubt, but you're pushing it...
    I wouldn't bother.

Default bla

Actually by definition that's what makes it overkill

You're comparing apples to oranges...

why?

You making up fictitious scenarios and expecting me to respond is: you saying I'm running away because I refuse to respond to your make believe conflict is:

ive asked you a question, you said you cant asnwer because you are a S.. that running away.. the fact is that everyone have some N in them, so you should be able to answer my "what if" question..

Thus far I've given you the benefit of the doubt, but you're pushing it...
    red

MBTI
    IsTP

why?
    Why? The only thing any of those situations have in common are the fact that they are military operations.

ive asked you a question, you said you cant asnwer because you are a S.. that running away.. the fact is that everyone have some N in them, so you should be able to answer my "what if" question..
    You've asked me an IMAGINARY question...

ISTPís typically prefer to skip a lot of theoretical analysis or future predictions in favor of getting right to the bottom line and the relevant facts and figures.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

Default thats sad

Why? The only thing any of those situations have in common are the fact that they are military operations.

are you serious? if you are, please tell me to stop wasting my time, cause your hopeless. READ about them.. and think about them(i know its hard for you being an asS that you are..

You've asked me an IMAGINARY question...
    ok, that sad that you define you lines of thinking only by you being a S type.
    any way.. let me ask you another question.. what would you do to stop those attacks on israel from hamas?
    devil RED

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by lkpo14
    are you serious? if you are, please tell me to stop wasting my time, cause your hopeless. READ about them.. and think about them(i know its hard for you being an asS that you are..
    Instead of just recommending a summary "read" of your offered points, lkpo14, it might be mutually beneficial for both you and kendoiwan if you were to clarify your stance with specifics. This way, you can debate practical points, rather than obtuse gaps in political philosophy.

Also, please watch the insults. Nobody likes to be ridiculed, lkpo14.

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    I lost count of the logical fallacies in this. Every sentence. Well done.

Fallacy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    I'm starting to see your point...
    Quote Originally Posted by lkpo14 View Post

ok, that sad that you define you lines of thinking only by you being a S type.
    any way.. let me ask you another question.. what would you do to stop those attacks on israel from hamas?
    Add name calling to the list and consider this conversation over, you have yet to refute any of my points and are being adversarial when I'm simply stating facts neither pro nor con in favor or against Israel.

I was warned entertaining conversation with you would be a waste of time and you have proven your detractors correct...

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

Default another one

Add name calling to the list and consider this conversation over, you have yet to refute any of my points and are being adversarial when I'm simply stating facts neither pro nor con in favor or against Israel.

I was warned entertaining conversation with you would be a waste of time and you have proven your detractors correct...
    you run away..againnnn..
    ive notice that people, that their arguments are wrong, always run away, give a "non answering" answer and run.. people who got real answers- they answer.
    lol,bye bye

MBTI
    IsTP

Run kendoiwan, run!

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by lkpo14 View Post
    you run away..againnnn..
    ive notice that people, that their arguments are wrong, always run away, give a "non answering" answer and run.. people who got real answers- they answer.
    lol,bye bye
    The term is often used in everyday speech and reasoning to describe a statement in which premise and conclusion are totally unrelated but which is used as if they were. An example might be: "If I buy this cell phone, all people will love me." However, there is no actual relation between buying a cell phone and the love of all people. This kind of reasoning is often used in Advertising to trigger an emotional purchase.

Other examples include:

* "If you buy this car your family will be safer." (While some cars are safer than others, they will most likely decrease instead of increase your family's overall safety.)
    * "If you do not buy this type of pet food you are neglecting your dog." (Premise and conclusion are once again unrelated, this is also an example of an appeal to emotion.)
    * "Our product is so good, it was even given away in celebrity gift bags." (True, perhaps, but not relevant to the quality of the product)
    Then again if you read as well as you write this TOO is a waste of time