User Tag List

First 1018192021 Last

Results 191 to 200 of 209

  1. #191
    Senior Member matmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    NICE
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    Actually by definition that's what makes it overkill



    You're comparing apples to oranges...



    You making up fictitious scenarios and expecting me to respond is: you saying I'm running away because I refuse to respond to your make believe conflict is:

    Thus far I've given you the benefit of the doubt, but you're pushing it...
    I wouldn't bother.

  2. #192

    Default bla

    Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    Actually by definition that's what makes it overkill



    You're comparing apples to oranges...

    why?

    You making up fictitious scenarios and expecting me to respond is: you saying I'm running away because I refuse to respond to your make believe conflict is:

    ive asked you a question, you said you cant asnwer because you are a S.. that running away.. the fact is that everyone have some N in them, so you should be able to answer my "what if" question..

    Thus far I've given you the benefit of the doubt, but you're pushing it...
    red

  3. #193
    I am Sofa King!!! kendoiwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    IsTP
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    why?
    Why? The only thing any of those situations have in common are the fact that they are military operations.

    ive asked you a question, you said you cant asnwer because you are a S.. that running away.. the fact is that everyone have some N in them, so you should be able to answer my "what if" question..
    You've asked me an IMAGINARY question...

    ISTPís typically prefer to skip a lot of theoretical analysis or future predictions in favor of getting right to the bottom line and the relevant facts and figures.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

    "They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

  4. #194

    Default thats sad

    Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    Why? The only thing any of those situations have in common are the fact that they are military operations.

    are you serious? if you are, please tell me to stop wasting my time, cause your hopeless. READ about them.. and think about them(i know its hard for you being an asS that you are..

    You've asked me an IMAGINARY question...
    ok, that sad that you define you lines of thinking only by you being a S type.
    any way.. let me ask you another question.. what would you do to stop those attacks on israel from hamas?
    devil RED

  5. #195
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lkpo14
    are you serious? if you are, please tell me to stop wasting my time, cause your hopeless. READ about them.. and think about them(i know its hard for you being an asS that you are..
    Instead of just recommending a summary "read" of your offered points, lkpo14, it might be mutually beneficial for both you and kendoiwan if you were to clarify your stance with specifics. This way, you can debate practical points, rather than obtuse gaps in political philosophy.

    Also, please watch the insults. Nobody likes to be ridiculed, lkpo14.

  6. #196
    I am Sofa King!!! kendoiwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    IsTP
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    I lost count of the logical fallacies in this. Every sentence. Well done.

    Fallacy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    I'm starting to see your point...
    Quote Originally Posted by lkpo14 View Post
    are you serious? if you are, please tell me to stop wasting my time, cause your hopeless. READ about them.. and think about them(i know its hard for you being an asS that you are..

    ok, that sad that you define you lines of thinking only by you being a S type.
    any way.. let me ask you another question.. what would you do to stop those attacks on israel from hamas?
    Add name calling to the list and consider this conversation over, you have yet to refute any of my points and are being adversarial when I'm simply stating facts neither pro nor con in favor or against Israel.

    I was warned entertaining conversation with you would be a waste of time and you have proven your detractors correct...
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

    "They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

  7. #197

    Default another one

    Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    Add name calling to the list and consider this conversation over, you have yet to refute any of my points and are being adversarial when I'm simply stating facts neither pro nor con in favor or against Israel.

    I was warned entertaining conversation with you would be a waste of time and you have proven your detractors correct...
    you run away..againnnn..
    ive notice that people, that their arguments are wrong, always run away, give a "non answering" answer and run.. people who got real answers- they answer.
    lol,bye bye

  8. #198
    I am Sofa King!!! kendoiwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    IsTP
    Posts
    1,334
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

    "They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

  9. #199

    Default

    Run kendoiwan, run!

  10. #200
    I am Sofa King!!! kendoiwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    IsTP
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    Add name calling to the list and consider this conversation over, you have yet to refute any of my points and are being adversarial when I'm simply stating facts neither pro nor con in favor or against Israel.

    I was warned entertaining conversation with you would be a waste of time and you have proven your detractors correct...
    Quote Originally Posted by lkpo14 View Post
    you run away..againnnn..
    ive notice that people, that their arguments are wrong, always run away, give a "non answering" answer and run.. people who got real answers- they answer.
    lol,bye bye
    Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    The term is often used in everyday speech and reasoning to describe a statement in which premise and conclusion are totally unrelated but which is used as if they were. An example might be: "If I buy this cell phone, all people will love me." However, there is no actual relation between buying a cell phone and the love of all people. This kind of reasoning is often used in Advertising to trigger an emotional purchase.

    Other examples include:

    * "If you buy this car your family will be safer." (While some cars are safer than others, they will most likely decrease instead of increase your family's overall safety.)
    * "If you do not buy this type of pet food you are neglecting your dog." (Premise and conclusion are once again unrelated, this is also an example of an appeal to emotion.)
    * "Our product is so good, it was even given away in celebrity gift bags." (True, perhaps, but not relevant to the quality of the product)
    Then again if you read as well as you write this TOO is a waste of time
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

    "They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

Similar Threads

  1. Israeli murder of 30 Gaza activists in international waters
    By tcda in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 06:50 PM
  2. Gaza Death Toll Rises
    By persianeyes in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 10:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO