User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 209

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    1,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    I did not claim it would help them, it's a desperate emotional attempt. You know and I know it is useless, but a population being killed by hundreds and being deprived of its basic human rights doesn't.
    They are being attacked because they won't stop their attacks on the Israeli population. It's not the other way around.

    I have a hard time seeing their point of view.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    They are being attacked because they won't stop their attacks on the Israeli population. It's not the other way around.

    I have a hard time seeing their point of view.
    They are attacking Israel BECAUSE they are deprived from water, electricity and medical care. It is a vicious circle.

    I have a hard time seeing your point of view.

  3. #13
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    It's a pretty complex issue. I can't see either how this can be good for Israel, but I can also see why they can't allow rockets to be fled to their cities. In the end, probably, the only wise way to end this long-standing issue would be for Israel to retreat from those territories.
    Well see, that's the thing. Israel DID retreat from the Gaza Strip, but Hamas still shoots rockets at them.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Well see, that's the thing. Israel DID retreat from the Gaza Strip, but Hamas still shoots rockets at them.
    Water, electricity, medical aid.

  5. #15
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    They are attacking Israel BECAUSE they are deprived from water, electricity and medical care.
    And NOT because it's in Hamas charter to destroy Israel?

    (just clarifying)

  6. #16
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    Water, electricity, medical aid.
    Dude, please. Israel allows Palestinians to enter and work in Israel until some shit goes down with the bus blowing up (for which Hamas claims responsibility). Then Israel shuts down the border and refuses to provide Gaza Strip with utilities and tax revenue.

    What the fuck do you expect them to do?

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    977

    Default

    6 months truce.

    HINT HINT.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    1,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    They are attacking Israel BECAUSE they are deprived from water, electricity and medical care. It is a vicious circle.
    It's not a circle. Israel would be more than happy to stop. Every time they tried, the other side simply took advantage of the peace to consolidate their position.

    What would you suggest the Israeli's do?

  9. #19
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    6 months truce.

    HINT HINT.
    Hamas: We want truce, despite rocket attacks - CNN.com

    Yeah, you know what? If I was an Isreali Prime Minister, I'd say "Fuck that kind of truce"

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Dude, please. Israel allows Palestinians to enter and work in Israel until some shit goes down with the bus blowing up (for which Hamas claims responsibility). Then Israel shuts down the border and refuses to provide Gaza Strip with utilities and tax revenue.

    What the fuck do you expect them to do?
    I expect them to give the population their basic human rights, not more, not less. And not commit such grotesque massacres.

    And I expect Palestinians to stop firing rockets as well. It's not a one way street. I cannot see how Israel's massacres are justified, regardless of the causes that I condemn.

Similar Threads

  1. Israeli murder of 30 Gaza activists in international waters
    By tcda in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 06:50 PM
  2. Gaza Death Toll Rises
    By persianeyes in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 10:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO