User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

Results 181 to 190 of 209

  1. #181

    Default asd

    Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    I lost count of the logical fallacies in this. Every sentence. Well done.

    Fallacy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    another one.. oh well.
    where do you see fallacy in what i said? show me and tell me why you say its a fallacy. other wise im not gonna answer you.

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    977

    Default

    O bummer.

  3. #183
    Senior Member matmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    NICE
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lkpo14 View Post
    another one..
    Ignoratio elenchi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    You done it again.

    Take care.

  4. #184
    Senior Member matmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    NICE
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    O bummer.
    Quite.

  5. #185

    Default bla

    Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    Again I'm not choosing sides, you asked a question I answered that question. If you don't like the answer I can't help that.

    I'm not here saying Israel is in a easy position. Even if the rockets weren't killing many people, you just can't have people shooting rockets into your country with impunity.

    But the fact remains that for 3 Israelis killed in the last 5 days, 62 civilian woman and children, and an unknown number of civilian men have been killed (I still don't quite get what that means, but those are the reported numbers) So even minus the Hamas members killed the ratio your looking at is ginormous. Yes, this is overkill.

    no no no no.. you cant go comparing deaths.. because you compare power of the force of the army that attack(not the power of the attack), its not overkill because israel is defending itself from an attack that has been going on for 8 years, the fact that those attacks didnt cause allot of deaths doesnt mean that if our attack does- its an overkill one.






    As for Russia/Georgia I recall quite the international outcry regarding that, every politician in the U.S. is on record as condemning the Russian agression. There was/is also great international outcry against U.S. actions in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Also I don't quite get what you mean by "allowed" as no one is sending in troops to stop Israel from doing anything.
    ok so you agree that what israel does is something other countrys did(which doesnt means its ok(or not ok)..)? would you say that all of those examples i gave are of overkill reactions?


    I'm an ISTP, I don't deal with "what if's", I deal with "what is", for me to answer that I would need a context, which you would have to make up, and again, I'm not much into make believe. It is what it is.

    Nice running away man.
    IN RED

  6. #186

    Default WHY

    Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    Why are you not answering? i asked something.. answer.

  7. #187
    Senior Member matmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    NICE
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lkpo14 View Post
    Why are you not answering? i asked something.. answer.
    I did, my friend.

    You can take any lack of an answer as my answer. /lul

  8. #188
    I am Sofa King!!! kendoiwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    IsTP
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    no no no no.. you cant go comparing deaths.. because you compare power of the force of the army that attack(not the power of the attack), its not overkill because israel is defending itself from an attack that has been going on for 8 years, the fact that those attacks didnt cause allot of deaths doesnt mean that if our attack does- its an overkill one.
    Actually by definition that's what makes it overkill

    ok so you agree that what israel does is something other countrys did(which doesnt means its ok(or not ok)..)? would you say that all of those examples i gave are of overkill reactions?
    You're comparing apples to oranges...

    Nice running away man.
    You making up fictitious scenarios and expecting me to respond is: you saying I'm running away because I refuse to respond to your make believe conflict is:

    Thus far I've given you the benefit of the doubt, but you're pushing it...
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

    "They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

  9. #189

    Default no..

    Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    I did, my friend.

    You can take any lack of an answer as my answer. /lul
    this was my question:
    where do you see fallacy in what i said? show me and tell me why you say its a fallacy. other wise im not gonna answer you.

    your so called asnwer was:

    "Ignoratio elenchi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    You done it again.

    Take care. "

    if your "answer" still looks like an answer to you, then you should get some help.. fasttt

  10. #190
    I am Sofa King!!! kendoiwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    IsTP
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    I did, my friend.

    You can take any lack of an answer as my answer. /lul
    I'm starting to see your point...
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

    "They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

Similar Threads

  1. Israeli murder of 30 Gaza activists in international waters
    By tcda in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 06:50 PM
  2. Gaza Death Toll Rises
    By persianeyes in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 10:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO