User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

I don't see anyone supporting Hamas' terrorism. But I see people finding excuses when it's Israel doing it.

Default Right

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    I don't see anyone supporting Hamas' terrorism. But I see people finding excuses when it's Israel doing it.
    right, no one supports hamas.. again- are you an idiot? are you seirus.. do your research, i have and i know who supports them. and the rest says nothing, when israelis attack HAMAS suddnly all of the world wake up.. you dont agree? tell me why.
    AND where do you see people finding excuses when its israel attacks hamas? who? when? what did they say?

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by lkpo14 View Post
    right, no one supports hamas.. again- are you an idiot? are you seirus.. do your research, i have and i know who supports them. and the rest says nothing, when israelis attack HAMAS suddnly all of the world wake up.. you dont agree? tell me why.
    AND where do you see people finding excuses when its israel attacks hamas? who? when? what did they say?
    IMO the world wakes up because Israel is taking a sledgehammer to a fly.
    Hamas couldn't kill 350 Israelis in a day if they tried...
    Again, not that I'm taking sides, just pointing out the obvious. Collective punishment is bad for PR.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    Again, not that I'm taking sides, just pointing out the obvious. Collective punishment is bad for PR.
    Quite true.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Collective punishment? wait, i dont understand.. are you saying most of those people who were killed were not HAMAS? or you ment something else?

can you explain the phrase:
    "Israel is taking a sledgehammer to a fly."

MBTI
    IsTP

Collective punishment? wait, i dont understand.. are you saying most of those people who were killed were not HAMAS? or you ment something else?
    As far as I know of the 370 killed 62 were civilians so saying "most of those killed..." would be factually inaccurate in this instance wouldn't it?

Edit:
    More than 370 Palestinians have been killed in the Israeli assault so far, Palestinian officials said. Among the dead were at least 62 women and children, according to the United Nations, and an unknown number of civilian men. The militants have responded by firing increasingly advanced rockets with longer ranges into Israel.
    I'm not sure what this means? Over 370, 62 civilian women and children and a unknown number of civilian men?

And collective punishment means exactly what it sounds like. All of the Palestinians are being punished in this process, unless you think the notion of living in the middle of a military operation is something to be taken lightly that is.

can you explain the phrase:
    "Israel is taking a sledgehammer to a fly."
    Quite simply this is overkill.

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

Default wwhat??????

As far as I know of the 370 killed 62 were civilians so saying "most of those killed..." would be factually inaccurate in this instance wouldn't it?

And collective punishment means exactly what it sounds like. All of the Palestinians are being punished in this process, unless you think the notion of living in the middle of a military operation is something to be taken lightly that is.
    Quite simply this is overkill.

ok SO LETS START-
    400 DEAD, from them only about 70 are not HAMAS. so yes this is most, unless you dont know what most means.

about collective punishment- israel attacks hamas, hamas is in gaza, hamas uses civilian buldings and people to protect themselves, add to it the fact that hamas was chosen by those same people who are now living there.
    israel gave hamas a million chances for peace, and also gave gaza food,water,elec, etc..
    and hamas still dont stop attacking israel, what should israel do? except it? say that hamas can have israel for their own country? this is not an overkill, what about what Russia/georgia,what about afganistan?, they are allowed? why israel isnt?
    think for one second what if usa was bombed by canada for 8 years. would they except it? no they wouldnt, they would have attacked them, and no one would have said nothing.
    attacking who attacks you for 8 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is not overkill.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

MBTI
    IsTP

ok SO LETS START-
    400 DEAD, from them only about 70 are not HAMAS. so yes this is most, unless you dont know what most means.

about collective punishment- israel attacks hamas, hamas is in gaza, hamas uses civilian buldings and people to protect themselves, add to it the fact that hamas was chosen by those same people who are now living there.
    israel gave hamas a million chances for peace, and also gave gaza food,water,elec, etc..
    and hamas still dont stop attacking israel, what should israel do? except it? say that hamas can have israel for their own country? this is not an overkill...
    Again I'm not choosing sides, you asked a question I answered that question. If you don't like the answer I can't help that.

I'm not here saying Israel is in a easy position. Even if the rockets weren't killing many people, you just can't have people shooting rockets into your country with impunity.

But the fact remains that for 3 Israelis killed in the last 5 days, 62 civilian woman and children, and an unknown number of civilian men have been killed (I still don't quite get what that means, but those are the reported numbers) So even minus the Hamas members killed the ratio your looking at is ginormous. Yes, this is overkill.

what about what Russia/georgia,what about afganistan?, they are allowed? why israel isnt?

As for Russia/Georgia I recall quite the international outcry regarding that, every politician in the U.S. is on record as condemning the Russian agression. There was/is also great international outcry against U.S. actions in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Also I don't quite get what you mean by "allowed" as no one is sending in troops to stop Israel from doing anything.

think for one second what if usa was bombed by canada for 8 years. would they except it? no they wouldnt, they would have attacked them, and no one would have said nothing.
    I'm an ISTP, I don't deal with "what if's", I deal with "what is", for me to answer that I would need a context, which you would have to make up, and again, I'm not much into make believe. It is what it is.

MBTI
    NICE

ok SO LETS START-

and hamas still dont stop attacking israel, what should israel do? except it? say that hamas can have israel for their own country? this is not an overkill, what about what Russia/georgia,what about afganistan?, they are allowed? why israel isnt?
    attacking who attacks you for 8 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is not overkill.
    I lost count of the logical fallacies in this. Every sentence. Well done.

Fallacy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia