User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    In that case, both sides should abandon religion immediately.
    I wouldn't oppose this. They should also abandon ultra-nationalism and ethnocentrism.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK1986 View Post
    Nullify the reasons that created it? Or nullify the people that practice and condone it?
    Nullify the reasons that created it. Need I say it one more time for your mind to grasp it ? : Nullify the reasons that created it.

Genghis Khan didn't achieve peace for his lifetime lasting to after his grandson Kublai by being a pacifistic peacenik, you know.
    Interesting, care to expand and make your point clearer ?

MBTI
    ENTJ

I'll expand:

Genghis Khan at first attempted diplomacy in all situations. For instance, if he wished to trade with a town, he'd send in a caravan.

Of course, in the case of one nation, first the caravan was stolen. And then a Mongol diplomat had his face shaven in public and returned humiliated.

In response, Genghis Khan razed the city and killed every inhabitant and the governor of that region himself got payback by having molten silver poured into his eyes and ears.

In other words, when Genghis Khan waged war, he'd make sure that those who threatened him never returned.

Right now, terrorists aren't afraid enough of Israel. Israel needs to strike fear into the hearts and minds of all that would attack it to the point that they'd do anything but.

And the international community be damned. I wonder how many of the EU politicians have ever had rockets shot at them.
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK1986 View Post
    Genghis Khan at first attempted diplomacy in all situations. For instance, if he wished to trade with a town, he'd send in a caravan.

Of course, in the case of one nation, first the caravan was stolen. And then a Mongol diplomat had his face shaven in public and returned humiliated.

In response, Genghis Khan razed the city and killed every inhabitant and the governor of that region himself got payback by having molten silver poured into his eyes and ears.

In other words, when Genghis Khan waged war, he'd make sure that those who threatened him never returned.

Right now, terrorists aren't afraid enough of Israel. Israel needs to strike fear into the hearts and minds of all that would attack it to the point that they'd do anything but.

And the international community be damned. I wonder how many of the EU politicians have ever had rockets shot at them.
    That's what I thought.

Hamas follows this same exact reasoning, that's why they're labeled as terrorists. Because they "strike fear into the hearts and minds of all that would attack it".

MBTI
    ENTJ

The deaths in Gaza are for a simple reason: population density.
    Death to those who live close together. After all, they clearly deserve it, those close-together-living idiots!

Hamas is appealing to people's heartstrings with tales of civilian deaths when in fact they were calculating and hoping for just that.
    Civilian deaths tug my heartstrings with no involvement from Hamas necessary. ALL civilian deaths - Palestinian, Israeli, all of them.

Write them all off as dead, because their lives are meaningless so long as they're all used as human shields by Hamas anyway.

Think rationally and with cold blood, and not with your heart and with your sympathy towards the suffering civilians. Hamas shot rockets. It now eats bombs in return. The quickest way to end terrorism is to make it apparent to violent groups that nobody will cry foul no matter how many innocent civilians in their own nation are killed by Israeli munitions in retaliation for hostile activity.
    Ah, yes. The declaration of people with passport X as worthy, and the declaration of people with passport Y as worthless. A recipe for peace if ever there was one.

You know what else? Zealots on both sides need to get over the "we're just retaliating for what they did first" bit. It's not true. It's been back and forth for years, decades. It's meaningless at this point.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    Hamas follows this same exact reasoning, that's why they're labeled as terrorists. Because they "strike fear into the hearts and minds of all that would attack it".
    That's not why they're labeled as terrorists. They're labeled as terrorists because their stated goal is the destruction of a country, along with their tactic of intentionally killing civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    Death to those who live close together. After all, they clearly deserve it, those close-together-living idiots!
    I think you miss the point. The point is that casualties from a mis-aimed missle or the like, are much greater, because the population is much more densely packed. That doesn't excuse it, obviously though.

Also. If anyone decided to notice in that article, it says 170 deaths. It doesn't say 170 CIVILIAN deaths. I'm sure there are a good number of civilian casualties, but be sure you realize that a lot of those are military ones. (which is obviously what israel was aiming at.)
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

Default are you an idiot?

thats the problem of who doesnt live here in israel.. they dont know the truth..
    92% of people killed in gaza are HAMAS TERRORIST!!!
    SO WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING IS GOOD FOR ISRAEL.. WHEN RUSSIA ATTACKED Georgia no one raised a finger!
    For Fucking 8 years hamas is attacking israel, and no one says nothing.. israel defends itself and suddenly everyone is up, does that make any sense? are you an idiot?
    talks of peace with hamas doesnt and will not work for one reason- they dont want it!! they have said that themselves, they will not rest until israel seize to exist. the only reason that they agree to seize fire is that it gives them time to grow and recover from israeli attack.
    LETS SEE YOU LIVE IN ISRAEL UNDER CONSTANT ATTACK ON YOUR HOME/CITY!!
    DONT TALK BEFORE YOU KNOW ALL THE FACT(OR ATLEAST THE IMPORTANT ONES)

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by lkpo14 View Post
    thats the problem of who doesnt live here in israel.. they dont know the truth..
    92% of people killed in gaza are HAMAS TERRORIST!!!
    Hmmm... Just for the sake of numbers, our current evaluations (so far) thanks to the Red Crescent and the hospitals in Gaza are closer to 73% Hamas officials, 16,5% civilians (57 out of 345), and 10,5% undetermined.

Anyway, if the IDF plan a large scale terrestrial assault, the number of civilian casualities can only arise. And this is not something we should rejoice with. :sad:

Despite what DGA claimed, the number of civilian casualties have always been rather limited on the Palestinian side, and Tsahal usually takes huge precautions to avoid them, despite the "human shield strategy" used by the Hamas. But there are a lot of civilian casualties nonetheless, and each one is one too much.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    That's not why they're labeled as terrorists. They're labeled as terrorists because their stated goal is the destruction of a country, along with their tactic of intentionally killing civilians.
    ter?ror?ism
    ? ?/?t?r??r?z?m/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ter-uh-riz-uhm] Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
    2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
    3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.
    And that's what our fascist/racist friend thinks Israel should be doing - Or is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Hmmm... Just for the sake of numbers, our current evaluations (so far) thanks to the Red Crescent and the hospitals in Gaza are closer to 73% Hamas officials, 16,5% civilians (57 out of 345), and 10,5% undetermined.

Anyway, if the IDF plan a large scale terrestrial assault, the number of civilian casualities can only arise. And this is not something we should rejoice with. :sad:

Despite what DGA claimed, the number of civilian casualities have always been rather limited on the Palestinian side, and Tsahal usually takes huge precautions to avoid them, despite the "human shield strategy" used by the Hamas. But there are a lot of civilian casualities nonetheless, and each one is one too much.
    I agree that each civilian casualitie is too much, but its war.. we attack to kill hamas not civilian, unlike the hamas who attacks and always have been -Citizens of israel.
    but i still dont understand something.. why for 8 FUCKING YEARS, the world didnt say anything about HAMAS ATTACKING ISRAEL AND WHEN RUSSIA ATTACKS GEORGIA-NOTHING aswell!, BUT ISRAEL CANT DO THE SAME? WHY NOT?