User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by lkpo14 View Post

HE HATES THEM SO MUCH, because he was brainwashed by false accusation against israel.. he believs everything bad about israel because of it, and says anything good about israel is bullshit(to himself or others). he hates jews because he isnt one.. he is the racist.
    Are fallacies an ENTP trademark ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post

Funny how when you dont know what to say you jump to make fun of people..
    and what i said is something i saw in many other people i met(who werent jews, most of them were islamic), the fact remain what i said is based on past exp.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Exactly. No religion/ethnicity should have its own country.
    If you're against the nation-state model that has provided us with so much stability, well fine.

Maybe you're an anarchist. But I think you are forgetting how the real world works. And if thanks to your crazy opinion, there are one hundred Yugoslavia-like mass-slaughters and constant civil-wars after that, don't say you wouldn't have been warned.

Frankly, you lack pragmatism (and consistency in logic, I should add). As a former lebanese citizen, you should have wondered why Lebanon lacked stability?

Arabs don't have their own country. Some countries have an Arab majority, some don't. Look at Iraq for example; would you consider it fair if we called it "the nation of the Arabs" while there are Kurd minorities living there ?
    Iraq is an Arab nation. But since you refer to Kurds, I'd say the Kurdish people deserve to own their own nation-state as well. Again, it provides stability.

Again, you are the one that wants to make an exception for the Jews. Why do hate these people so much and nobody else?

Are you really aware what a fallacy is? Can you prove there is one?

Are you aware how wildly irrational you are since this argument have started?
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by lkpo14 View Post
    Funny how when you dont know what to say you jump to make fun of people..
    and what i said is something i saw in many other people i met(who werent jews, most of them were islamic), the fact remain what i said is based on past exp.
    You and your little friend jumped into crazy assumptions about my feelings towards juice.
    That was the least I could do while faced with blatant dishonest hypocricy.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

There are no fallacies, and I think you are fully aware of that. If there were any, you would have used basic principles of logic to show it. But I think you can't.

"What is asserted without proof, can be negated without proof"

And you have no proof.

If this is your last ditch defense, well, I pity you.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Default lol

You and your little friend jumped into crazy assumptions about my feelings towards juice.
    That was the least I could do while faced with blatant dishonest hypocricy.

blatant dishonest hypocricy.- what blantant dishonest hypocricy are you talking about?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    Arab Israeli population = 20+% (Edit: Difference in representation = approx 10%. The same difference as UK and France has with representation of its minorities!)

Crumbs from the master's table?
    No. It's because of the system used in the election, which is semi-proportional. To be represented in the Knesset, a political party must at least gather 2% of the votes, and the Arab parties are often very small.
    But with time, more and more Arab Israelis are joining classic parties (HaAvoda, Kadima and even Likud [!!!]). Thus, the more they become integrated to the current system, the more they are represented.

7w8 SCUxI

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    If you're against the nation-state model that has provided us with so much stability, well fine.

Maybe you're an anarchist. But I think you are forgetting how the real world works. And if thanks to your crazy opinion, there are one hundred Yugoslavia-like mass-slaughters and constant civil-wars after that, don't say you wouldn't have been warned.

Frankly, you lack pragmatism (and consistency in logic, I should add). As a former lebanese citizen, you should have wondered why Lebanon lacked stability?
    I am not claiming my opinion is the ultimate truth, but I expect it to be debated without jumping into stupid childish corny assumptions. Not everybody that doesn't think like you is antisemitic, it's like you're begging me to not take you seriously, but I am still giving you an other chance because I can't sleep and have nothing else to do.

This said; what if/when Arabs become 40 or 50% of the Israeli population, should we divide the territory one more time ? Or should we kick those out also to the 4 corners of the world, creating more conflicts where ever they land ?

Most leading countries today are non-national, multi-cultural, and people in these countries rarely kill each others over reasons such as religion and ethnicity *shrugs*

I am a Lebanese citizen, never lived somewhere else, and I would never want to put borders between me and my compatriots, if anything, I would want to remove a couple more borders.

Iraq is an Arab nation. But since you refer to Kurds, I'd say the Kurdish people deserve to own their own nation-state as well. Again, it provides stability.
    That could be debatable, since ignorance thrives for partition and 'uniculturalism', and I wouldn't really mind it as long as they don't have to force any population out of their homes in order to make it happen.

Again, you are the one that wants to make an exception for the Jews. Why do hate these people so much and nobody else?
    Fallacy.

Are you really aware what a fallacy is? Can you prove there is one?

Are you aware how wildly irrational you are since this argument have started?
    I don't hate the Jews, I actually have a Jew bias. But you are a fallacies junkie, you thrive on deceptive rhetorics.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    There are no fallacies, and I think you are fully aware of that. If there were any, you would have used basic principles of logic to show it. But I think you can't.

"What is asserted without proof, can be negated without proof"

And you have no proof.

If this is your last ditch defense, well, I pity you.
    It's been a while since you made any sense, and this post is no exception.

Default i just love it

It's been a while since you made any sense, and this post is no exception.
    i love when people are faced with them having no answer and things doesnt make sense to what they believe in or want to believe in, they run away, they dont answer any question, they just dont answer saying we are dumb(one way or another) then say to themselves that we are idiots and wrong, make some stupid rationalization about what they are faced with by others and then pushes those thoughts from their mind because they make them uncomfortable.