User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by dga View Post
    palestine has no water and limited electricity. just what do you expect to be exported, airplanes?
    It's more complex than that, unless you confuse Hamas-held territory (the Gaza strip) with the entire Palestinian territories.

They are not the same, and the reason why the Gaza strip is considered "hostile" by Israel is quite obvious.

Hamas is not Palestine. Hamas followers aren't representative of the entire Palestinian population.

no water and limited electricity, versus billiosn and billions of aid to israel. Palestine gets smuggled rocket launchers, israel recieves fighter jets.
    Actually, Palestine receive more billion dollars of international help than Israel, you should be aware of that. And Arab countries receive far more F-16 fighters and military help from the US government than Israel.

The difference between the two countries is that in Israel, the government that receive it invest it in economical development, for the greater good of the Israeli population, while in Palestine, the inhabitants will receive next to nothing of these funds, thanks to their totally corrupt politicians. The Hamas use 60% of this money to buy weapons and manufacture propaganda, while the Fatah leaders would prefer to buy expensive cars (Arafat had the largest collection of Mercedes in the entire world. I've always wondered why when the news cameramen filmed him in his bunker in Ramallah, they never changed the focal so we could admire the large parking just behind it, crowded with luxury german cars).

You see, it's far more complex than what you say, always. Because in my opinion, this conflict is not about Israel vs Palestine, it's warmongers (Hamas/Likud) vs moderates (Abbas/HaAvoda). And there's so many factors to consider, it only ends in various shades of grey because each side has a very dark corner.

As I already said, I think you should stop talking about a subject you don't know a fucking thing.

you are a racist.
    Mmmm... I say he's more than racist, he's a genocidal fascist.

IlyaK is very young, and I think what we are experiencing is only crude, immature provocation. But in a French forum he would have been banned within a second, because making a public call for lynching or mass-murder is considered to be a felony. And don't say it's simply "freedom of speech".
    Last edited by Blackmail!; 12-31-2008 at 08:31 AM.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENTJ

Neither genocidal nor fascist. Utilitarian. Cold and rational. Perhaps nihilistic.

Genocide means killing a bunch of people based on their ethnicity. I'm not advocating that. I'm advocating killing people based on their ideologies--particularly to destroy Israel.

And I'm not fascist either, aka ultra-national. It's just that Israel has the highest amount of Ph.Ds by percentage in the world, the highest amount of nobel laureates per capita, etc...

Just because a group of people happens to be all one race doesn't make a damn difference to me. I don't care that they're all arab. I don't hate all Arabs, in fact I know some pretty good and smart ones myself. In fact, most Arabs are decent people.

If there were several races of people in Gaza, my opinions wouldn't change.

And it isn't mass murder when it's, you know, war? What did the British do to Germany when London was bombed? Oh, you know, they just fire-bombed Dresden to the ground.

Have we all become so politically correct that we now call fighting a war murder? Oh please.

If they're trying to kill you, you kill them first. So long as Hamas keeps shooting rockets, Israel should keep bombing until they cry uncle, or run out of bodies or rockets to throw.

You know as well as I do that if Hamas actually fought in the open that there wouldn't be a single civilian casualty.

You know as well as I do that if Israel wanted to maximize civilian casualties, there'd be far more than 400 dead.

And as for the blockade...

What do you mean if we smuggle weapons that we'll get blockaded?! WTF?!

There are plenty of other tiny nations in this world that aren't blockaded. Like Luxembourg. Why? Could it be BECAUSE THEY DON'T SHOOT ROCKETS AT THEIR NEIGHBORS?

How enlightening!
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK1986 View Post
    I'm advocating killing people based on their ideologies--particularly to destroy Israel.

And I'm not fascist either, aka ultra-national. It's just that Israel has the highest amount of Ph.Ds by percentage in the world, the highest amount of nobel laureates per capita, etc...
    :17026:

We have nothing in common, IlyaK.

End of discussion.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENTJ

Sure we do. We both like Israel. Except you're politically correct while I'm not. Political correctness is what's responsible for so many more free world deaths than terrorism that it's silly.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Sure we do. We both like Israel. Except you're politically correct while I'm not. Political correctness is what's responsible for so many more free world deaths than terrorism that it's silly.
    Ilya,

Have you ever heard of Yeshayahu Leibowitz, and how he named people like you?
    Last edited by Blackmail!; 01-01-2009 at 06:06 PM.

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENTP

Speaking of corruption, the previous israeli president was forced out of office after raping someone and the current prime minister is looking at jail time after office for bribery and money laundering.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Ilya,

Have ever heard of Yeshayahu Leibowitz, and how he named people like you?
    I just googled him. No clue what he named people like me. If you'd like, you can take this to PMs.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by dga View Post
    Speaking of corruption, the previous israeli president was forced out of office after raping someone and the current prime minister is looking at jail time after office for bribery and money laundering.
    The first of those is an example of individual immorality rather than widespread and systemic corruption, and the second is small potato's compared to the corruption that characterizes the Palestinian Authority.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Neither genocidal nor fascist. Utilitarian. Cold and rational. Perhaps nihilistic.
    Perhaps not.

I'm advocating killing people based on their ideologies--particularly to destroy Israel.
    So, your excuse for killing people is nationalistic; ideological. Cold and national. Perhaps fascistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    No, that's not how the Europeans define it, countries in Europe are not based on ethnicity. I always heard pro-Israelis claiming Israel is not a racist nation, that there are arabs in Israel that are equal citizens with the Jews. And these claims are clearly flawed.

Jews are able to live in Arab countries, Israelis are not. I can only speak for Lebanon, and it's for security reasons. We're at 'war' with Israel, it would be suicide to let Israelis in unsupervised.
    OMG, STOP TALKING BULLSHIT!!!

are equal citizens with the Jews. And these claims are clearly flawed.
    THEY ARE! THEY GOT A FREAKING BLUE IDENTIFICATION CARD, THEY GET ALL PRIVILEGES OF REGULAR ISRAEL CITIZENS.
    AND about the original post:
    you take what one woman said and say all israel goverment/israel country are racists.. this is a wrong and stupid inductive reasoning.