User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Mumbai

Default Mumbai

Co-ordinated Islamist attacks on a hospital, a train station and hotels.

Israelis, Americans, British and Australians are being singled out by the Islamists and taken hostage.

We've seen all this before in Vienna, aided and abetted by Jung.

But it was Jews that were singled out in Vienna.

And in particular Sigmund Freud, his family and people.

And here lies are still told about Freud and hatred incited.

Now it is our turn.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Sophisticated attack. The city of Mumbai is comparable to NYC and while this occurrence isn't 9/11, it's still a big deal.

Has anyone claimed this yet?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    infp

Yes, a group calling themselves the "Deccan Mujahideen". Apparantly they are demanding the release of other mujahideen.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

This news keeps coming in from India.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    IxTJ

Yes, I am going there shortly.

I'll be saying my prayers, I can tell you.
    Speak Truthfully, Act Righteously

I feel low about all this.

It seems to me that things are going to get worse.

Here we keep arresting groups of Islamists planning and preparing to kill large number of us.

We bring them before the Courts but they show no remorse whatsoever.

After each atrocity our peak Islamic body says it is wrong to kill the innocent. Unfortunately the subtext is that it is right to kill the guilty. And the guilty are secular states that invade Islamic lands - and that's us.

The Islamists truly and deeply believe that Allah and the Koran order them to kill infidels - and so they feel no guilt.

I think the most disturbing thing is that we don't want to face that the Islamists have declared war on us.

We ask silly questions like, why do they hate us, when they are committed to defeating us.

We seem to play right into their hands.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Are you suggesting a complete wipeout?

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    IxTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I feel low about all this.

It seems to me that things are going to get worse.

Here we keep arresting groups of Islamists planning and preparing to kill large number of us.

We bring them before the Courts but they show no remorse whatsoever.

After each atrocity our peak Islamic body says it is wrong to kill the innocent. Unfortunately the subtext is that it is right to kill the guilty. And the guilty are secular states that invade Islamic lands - and that's us.

The Islamists truly and deeply believe that Allah and the Koran order them to kill infidels - and so they feel no guilt.

I think the most disturbing thing is that we don't want to face that the Islamists have declared war on us.

We ask silly questions like, why do they hate us, when they are committed to defeating us.

We seem to play right into their hands.
    I have been studying Islam in depth lately, and I really don't think that the bulk of the world's 1 billion muslims are like that at all.

In fact, my muslim friends are all lovely people.
    Speak Truthfully, Act Righteously

Quote Originally Posted by saieditor View Post
    I have been studying Islam in depth lately, and I really don't think that the bulk of the world's 1 billion muslims are like that at all.

In fact, my muslim friends are all lovely people.
    I helped found and fund the Muslim Students' Association of the Australian National University.

I was very impressed by them. They were polite, cheerful and disciplined. And great family people.

I stayed up all night listening to the attacks on New York. And in the morning I went in to have coffee in the Refectory.

I sat down at a table of all muslims except me. I was shocked and horrified by what I had heard overnight. But everyone else at the table were cheerful.

All at the table were graduate students, most of them in Engineering.

At that point I started to withdraw from the muslim students on campus. Occasionally I would go to a meeting, but it seemed for the first time I was hearing anti-semitism that would not have been out of place in 1930's Germany. Prior to this I would just rationalise and say, well they are not anti-semitic, just anti-Israel.

Since then many organised Islamists have been brought before our Criminal Courts and convicted.

But the Islamist propaganda continues, backed by such things as the organised attack on Mumbai.

I do though think that in the long term the Islamists will only be defeated by moderate Islam.

And it is moderate Islam we should support.

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Are you suggesting a complete wipeout?
    I am suggesting we should support the moderate muslims and we should not support the Islamo-Fascists.

And of course this is extremely ironic as almost everyone here is a follower of the Fascsist collaborator, Carl Jung.

Fascism is an immensely attractive belief system.

Totalitiarianism, whether Fascist or Communist is immensely attractive to vast numbers of people.

And Islamo-Fascism is the most dangerous totalitarianism because it is religious.