User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Pity.
    Aw, don't pity; I don't feel whole without my approach. You should try it.

What is delicious for you in destruction? What is comforting for you in misery?
    Destruction? I'm not sure; it's sort of primal. It's a satisfaction on the gut/pre-intellectual level. I don't think I'm explaining this well. Figures: I haven't tried to explain it to anyone but myself, for which task I need no words.
    As for misery- it just a warm cocoon. I may venture to translate this from Ina-esque one day.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Darjur View Post
    Nihilistic, why does it have to be Nihilistic?
    If you look at the past, death in war was considered to be honourary as a simple example. A very simple example would probably be norse militia of the old.
    That is the celebration of Honor in the face of death, ie. the ultimate of consequences. You would not be a successful militia if you sought death itself.

Possibly, I don't see anything to be worth lamenting. Althou I don't hold life be it human or not in high regard.
    Then we simply have no common ground. I work from the assumption that life is worth living. If you feel this way, why do you continue to live? Genuinely curious what motivates you to do something you care so little for.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    Destruction? I'm not sure; it's sort of primal. It's a satisfaction on the gut/pre-intellectual level. I don't think I'm explaining this well. Figures: I haven't tried to explain it to anyone but myself, for which task I need no words.
    As for misery- it just a warm cocoon. I may venture to translate this from Ina-esque one day.
    How well can you understand a subject you can not translate into words? I am still genuinely curious if you would like to make an attempt.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    intp

How well can you understand a subject you can not translate into words? I am still genuinely curious if you would like to make an attempt.
    Pretty well. Though I did not and would not say I "cannot." It is difficult for sure. I may do so some day. Before now, I've never had a reason to attempt to write it out. I doubt I'm alone in this, though, so you could probably hit up old google.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

That is the celebration of Honor in the face of death, ie. the ultimate of consequences. You would not be a successful militia if you sought death itself.

Then we simply have no common ground. I work from the assumption that life is worth living. If you feel this way, why do you continue to live? Genuinely curious what motivates you to do something you care so little for.
    Yet I did not say that it's "Sought after" what I say is that "death" isn't always perceived as bad.

By all means, where did I say that life isn't worth living? Not holding life in high regard does not mean being completely indifferent to it, it just means that in my views the lives of the individuals are easily "replaceable". Althou that viewpoint probably comes with the history of the region I live in.

And also, why do I myself cling to life? Ambitions, I'm a very ambitious man, my ambitions hold enough drive and interest for me to live several lives. If I didn't have those, I probably would have offed myself long ago.

As to enjoying destruction, it's probably a side effect of testosterone.

MBTI
    enfp

So does anyone know why he did it exactly?

How do people not know why? that is like the most impelling question for any suicide...

I mean, he killed himself over a bodybuilding forum. What happened? Why? Did another person provoke it? Was he banned or something? I don't get why people aren't interested in the why...

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    I mean, he killed himself over a bodybuilding forum. What happened? Why? Did another person provoke it? Was he banned or something? I don't get why people aren't interested in the why...
    Was he the guy who posted pics of his girlfriend modeling for his car? I can see why he did it, if so.

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Was he the guy who posted pics of his girlfriend modeling for his car? I can see why he did it, if so.
    LMFAO! hahaha

that was such a funny thread. lolz

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Because it is wrong to celebrate what is antithetical to health and life?
    Why is that wrong?
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Im pretty apathetic to this whole thing.

People like that who cant even value their own life enough to even attempt suicide might as well just be rounded up and turned into fuel. Their nothing but a hindrance to the rest of society. At least in death they would have some purpose.
    SDMF