User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Hillary Clinton will come to be known as a perfectly decent Secretary of State.

Mark my words.
    Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell are considered decent Secretaries of State, too. What are the criteria? Better than Kissinger?
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Oberon

He signed on Clinton for one reason only: You keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

A Hillary run at the White House in 2012 is problematic now, isn't it? What Secretary of State would run for President against her own boss?

Basically I read this as Obama didn't trust Hillary not to backstab him, potentially on an ongoing basis as Senator, so he put her in a cage... er, cabinet.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    He's already been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and thus isn't a very trustworthy person.
    Well, yes... all of which makes him a perfect fit at the UN.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    EII

Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell are considered decent Secretaries of State, too. What are the criteria? Better than Kissinger?
    A Bedwetter. Thats what I always thought the criteria was...

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

While I've heard some decent reasons why she is a good pick, I can't claim I'm too happy about it.

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    He signed on Clinton for one reason only: You keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

A Hillary run at the White House in 2012 is problematic now, isn't it? What Secretary of State would run for President against her own boss?

Basically I read this as Obama didn't trust Hillary not to backstab him, potentially on an ongoing basis as Senator, so he put her in a cage... er, cabinet.
    It would seem as so... Although she didn't win the presidency, and is no longer much of an election threat, she did progress towards more power. She now has potential control of disclosures...

Hillary Clinton Endorsement

"Hillary Clinton – As Dr. Steven Greer stated Hillary was part of the Clinton administration that had “a pass at it and didn’t take it.” The evidence, however, shows that the Clinton’s did take action on many occasions. In evaluating these efforts it must be remembered because of the nature of the issue everything that was done was done behind the scenes. Further, in evaluating the success of what the Clintons achieved, it must be remembered that the government only has two speeds – slow and really slow. In this light the Clinton administration made great efforts to shake the ET secret loose.

Consider, for example, the story told by Webster Hubbell in his 1997 book “People in High Places” that Bill had given him the assignment to investigate the reality of UFOs from his position as Deputy in the Justice Department. Even though Hubbell could come up with nothing concrete, Bill did go out on a limb to conduct a new UFO investigation in face of the official government position that there is nothing to UFOs. Clinton did act.

Secondly, the Clinton administration acted by green lighting a new investigation into the Roswell crash. The investigation was conducted by the Air Force with an input from Clinton’s Science Advisor’s office. When the Air Force came back with a whitewash report stating nothing about the 1947 crash was extraterrestrial, Bill Clinton acted again. After receiving the final report in November 1995, he stood up in a speech in Belfast Northern Ireland and challenged the conclusion. Speaking of the Roswell crash he stated, “If the Air Force did recover bodies, they didn’t tell me, and I’d like to know.” This forced the Air Force to do a second investigation of the Roswell crash which was released in 1997. That report whitewashed the alien bodies reports that Clinton was referring to by stating the reports of bodies came from tests the Air Force had done years after the crash where they dropped dummies from planes.

Thirdly, under the Clinton administration, the CIA conducted a new investigation into 50 years of UFO CIA sightings reports. Although there isn’t yet any paperwork linking Clinton to this new study that was published in 1997, there is no way the study would have been conducted without the knowledge and support of President Clinton.

Fourthly, the Clinton administration was involved in the Rockefeller Initiative. Philanthropist Laurance Rockefeller approached the Clinton White House to get the President to disclose the truth behind UFOs and was not turned away. There are hundreds of pages released by the Clinton White House OSTP office that detailed the interaction between Rockefeller and Dr. John Gibbons, President Clinton’s Science Advisor..."

No matter how you slice it,... The Clinton's got back into the White House.
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!