User Tag List

First 2028293031 Last

Thread: Obama Wins.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

I didn't feel like starting a new thread for this, so I'm just sticking this link in this Obama thread: Get Your War On: New World Order - 236.com - Video

I think it's pretty fucking hilarious.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Hahaha that was good.

the only way a president can make real change is by publicising the fact that extraterrestrials exist. And releasing they're evidence to the public. Just F*@#ing do it!! It would have a profoundly positive affect on peoples mindsets and how we see each other as one planet one people. Knowing others are out there would give us renewed hope and I think the 'war' problem would vanish aswell.

the disclosure project - Google Video

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    I think the 'war' problem would vanish aswell.
    For about a week.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Actually, you can. Economically, anyway. What's to stop us?
    Bullshit.
    The end of all natural resources and/or the end of a hospitable environment.
    Good luck with that economy once we have no oxygen to breath.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Bullshit.
    The end of all natural resources and/or the end of a hospitable environment.
    Good luck with that economy once we have no oxygen to breath.
    You're completely and totally wrong. In fact, if you look at where the economy was just 300 years ago, you would understand how economic growth is sustainable indefinitely. Not only that, but environments improve as economies mature from industrial-based to post-industrial, and birth rates fall as people become wealthier. Sooooooooo. . . you may want to reconsider your position here. Seriously.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

You're completely and totally wrong.
    You gotta love subtlety -such a rare mineral these days.

In fact, if you look at where the economy was just 300 years ago, you would understand how economic growth is sustainable indefinitely. Not only that, but environments improve as economies mature from industrial-based to post-industrial, and birth rates fall as people become wealthier. Sooooooooo. . . you may want to reconsider your position here. Seriously.
    so there's a masterplan now ? Must be why the poor and middleclass are getting poorer and the wealthy people are becomming more and more select. Regarding industrialization, you have to consider that about 2/3rd of the world is still going through industrialization (India, China, ..) -not to mention the West is far from "clean". I don't think this world will sustain the wait, and it seems science doesn't think so either.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    For about a week.
    Nope, I think knowledge of other life and potential communication with them would set a bar of new thinking that I doubt would change back to our old ways.
    Also, If this information is released, the use of fossil fuels will no longer be necessary, as there is and has been an alternative for quite some time that doesn't chew up resources and doesn't cause pollution either. This has stemmed from ET technology in their propulsion systems. (see the disclosure project on google video)
    The government has had this alternative fuel source in its hands for a long time but if it was to be brought in, the fat cats in the oil industries would be in a word - fucked. This would bring corrupt coorporations crashing down. (Afterall its these coorporations that thrive on war to finance them further in the oil trade etc.) Which is a good thing for everyone even them in the long run, but they only think short term and therefore block its introduction. The governments don't mind because the oil industry makes them money aswell.
    One day, there will be someone who gets this information broadcast to the general public, as with all things truthful and just, it can't be hidden forever.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    so there's a masterplan now ? Must be why the poor and middleclass are getting poorer and the wealthy people are becomming more and more select. Regarding industrialization, you have to consider that about 2/3rd of the world is still going through industrialization (India, China, ..) -not to mention the West is far from "clean". I don't think this world will sustain the wait, and it seems science doesn't think so either.
    The poor and middle-class are NOT getting poorer. They simply are not getting richer as quickly as the rich are. And even that isn't true in most of the world. Over the last 50 years, the number of people living in absolute poverty in the world has fallen from approximately 50% to 20-25%. There are no statistics to back up what you are trying to argue here.

As for the environment, pollution is waste. As technology gets cleaner, you can extract more utility out of the resources you use. You've got to understand that. Carbon levels are a problem, but not nearly so bad in wealthy countries as they were just 40 years ago. Legitimate science is NOT on your side.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

The poor and middle-class are NOT getting poorer. They simply are not getting richer as quickly as the rich are. And even that isn't true in most of the world. Over the last 50 years, the number of people living in absolute poverty in the world has fallen from approximately 50% to 20-25%. There are no statistics to back up what you are trying to argue here.
    This is what OECD says