User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    You must have some sort of stigma attached to you because it seems odd that you weren't well received at your own types site.
    I wasn't? Oh, you mean by a certifiably insane INTJ and some neurotic INTPs. But that's neither here nor there, is it.

You're still a racist, and still imperceptive. Should we stop now, or keep going?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

That is incorrect. I do not believe that one race is Superior to another, I do not discriminate anyone based of the color of a persons skin and have no hatred towards anyone let alone anyone with a different skin color to my own. However if jumping on the racist bandwagon makes you happy then by all means ride it till the end.

edit: I suppose you missed this post.
    You already knew that Risen doesn't think Obama is qualified based on the issues. So whether or not you think he's qualified is irrelevant. Risen already doesn't think he should be president, regardless of his skin color. Yet you still suggested that he vote for Obama because he's black. You made no appeal to issues or qualifications, you made an appeal to skin color.
    "We grow up thinking that´╗┐ beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are´╗┐ easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of´╗┐ a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I clarified what I meant and it's being drug around like a dead animal.

I am all for a female president but voted for Obama over Hillary. When a qualified female candidate surfaces, she will have my support. I think it's obvious that I am not racist since I am voting for and wholeheartedly support Obama.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I wasn't? Oh, you mean by a certifiably insane INTJ and some neurotic INTPs. But that's neither here nor there, is it.

You're still a racist, and still imperceptive. Should we stop now, or keep going?
    You need to stop the name calling. Your replies are emotional and I am going to go out on a limb and assume they were not much different at the other site.

I explained what I meant and if Risen is truly hurt by my post then I will certainly be open to discussing this further with him if he so chooses. You and Lateralus are behaving as though no matter what I say, you are both going to respond in a negative manner. I do not appreciate being called a racist and I am asking you to stop spreading lies.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

You need to stop the name calling. Your reactions are emotional and I am going to go out on a limb and assume they were not much different at the other site.
    You called me an idiot. Are you also a hypocrite? *ponders* I THINK SO! I'm LUCKY!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I think it's obvious that I am not racist since I am voting for and wholeheartedly support Obama.
    Hahaha, that proves NOTHING.

I'm amazed at how many people plan to vote for Obama so they can pat themselves on the back and tell the world how wonderful and enlightened they are.
    "We grow up thinking that´╗┐ beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are´╗┐ easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of´╗┐ a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

You called me an idiot. Are you also a hypocrite? *ponders* I THINK SO! I'm LUCKY!
    eye for an eye. How are you lucky in your life Jack? Perhaps you could share this with us so that our lives would be as fruitful as yours.

that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Hahaha, that proves NOTHING.

I'm amazed at how many people plan to vote for Obama so they can pat themselves on the back and tell the world how wonderful and enlightened they are.
    Lateralus that is not the case with me or anyone else I know who supports Obama. Who do you know irl that's doing this? While I do think somewhat highly of myself (I'm an NF and a firm believer in loving yourself first, blahblahblah), it's got nothing to do with Obama. In case it wasn't obvious I was kidding when I said he was Jesus.

MBTI
    INTJ

Did I accidentally stumble into a serious thread?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

eye for an eye.
    Okay...The question of justification arises, but being that this is also my policy, I'll move on. Not to say I won't defend truth and justice if the need arises in the future. It's what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Did I accidentally stumble into a serious thread?
    There are certain qualities related to the BZNS.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Lateralus that is not the case with me or anyone else I know who supports Obama.
    I don't believe that for a second.