User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post

There are certain qualities related to the BZNS.

Que?

MBTI
    ISTP

I'm so glad this only happens once every 4 years.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I don't believe that for a second.
    Sometimes you have to accept things for what they truly are whether it's how another person feels about you or how you misunderstand others. You don't know me, therefore to assume I am a racist based on a post that I later clarified and to assume I am somehow personally glorified because of my Presidential choice is really reaching.

Again, who do you know in real life that you believe does what you've accused me of doing?

Jack not that this is the first time, but you are also incorrect.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    I'm so glad this only happens once every 4 years.
    And I'm equally glad this foolishness will be prevalent for only 4 more years while Obama is president. I highly doubt he'll make it to 8 (I pray).

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Sometimes you have to accept things for what they truly are whether it's how another person feels about you or how you misunderstand others. You don't know me, therefore to assume I am a racist based on a post that I later clarified and to assume I am somehow personally glorified becuase of my Presidential choice is really reaching.
    While your clarification STILL meant the same thing, which is you believe I SHOULD be voting for Obama because we're both black. Just call it a night because you're not doing a great job of redeeming yourself.... AT ALL.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

This was an addition to a previous post I've just discovered:
    I explained what I meant and if Risen is truly hurt by my post then I will certainly be open to discussing this further with him if he so chooses.
    This is not meant to be offensive, or insulting. It is quality knowledge which you may take or leave:

Being "truly hurt" is irrelevant. People were offended in principle, Risen included, if the posts he made following yours are any indication. Putting myself in his shoes, I would most certainly not want to discuss the issue with you. The situation which would satisfy me the most is your admission of error.

This will sound condescending, but I wish it didn't have to be: I can see how your mind works, and you're making judgments with Feeling more than anything else. It seems as if it's working in tandem with Sensing at the moment, and I'm working under the assumption that you're ESFJ. This means that if something "feels" correct to you, you will continue to consider it correct, despite what is shown to you, for quite a while. If you were to engage your Thinking function and disconnect from emotion for a moment, you would realize that myself, FMW, Lateralus, and Risen were justifiably put off by your comment. You might then realize everyone here would be better off if you didn't defend your position indefinitely.

(Written before Risen's responses, which show my perception to be somewhat correct)

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    And I'm equally glad this foolishness will be prevalent for only 4 more years while Obama is president. I highly doubt he'll make it to 8 (I pray).
    I'd wait to evaluate his actual progress... but I suppose you have already made up your mind.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    While your clarification STILL meant the same thing, which is you believe I SHOULD be voting for Obama because we're both black. Just call it a night because you're not doing a great job of redeeming yourself.... AT ALL.
    That and he's a Super Hero!

Banned
    MBTI
    type

That and he's also a Super Hero!

You have failed.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    This was an addition to a previous post I've just discovered:

This is not meant to be offensive, or insulting. It is quality knowledge which you may take or leave:

Being "truly hurt" is irrelevant. People were offended in principle, Risen included, if the posts he made following yours are any indication. Putting myself in his shoes, I would most certainly not want to discuss the issue with you. The situation which would satisfy me the most is your admission of error.

This will sound condescending, but I wish it didn't have to be: I can see how your mind works, and you're making judgments with Feeling more than anything else. It seems as if it's working in tandem with Sensing at the moment, and I'm working under the assumption that you're ESFJ. This means that if something "feels" correct to you, you will continue to consider it correct, despite what is shown to you, for quite a while. If you were to engage your Thinking function and disconnect from emotion for a moment, you would realize that myself, FMW, Lateralus, and Risen were justifiably put off by your comment. You might then realize everyone here would be better off if you didn't defend your position indefinitely.

(Written before Risen's responses, which show my perception to be somewhat correct)
    Jack why would thinking I'm an ESFJ be condescending? I'm not sure of your age, but you don't seem to realize that MBTI is an indicator and I believe you're putting too much stock in it. FM's response was well put but yours and Lateralus's (who labeled himself INFJ for the longest time) was nothing but accusatory. I really do believe that you enjoy a good scrap online because you are frustrated with your life and what better way to vent than smack at someone with words. Call me whatever type you wish as I personally think it's overrated, but if you're an expert on MBTI you'd know that INFJ's believe that they're right and everyone else is wrong. It's a conspiracy. You and Lateralus are out to get me.

Your perception is bloated. I don't post here for justification and have always been able to speak about what's on mind here without being attacked. I still say you were trolling by repeatedly making inaccurate accusations. The only thing I'm sorry is that while I continued to defend my character, I prolonged the trolling.

In closing, I am not a racist so shut it.