User Tag List

12 Last

Default Obama's 30 minute commercial (sealing the deal)

Just saw it on TV but found it on youtube for anyone who missed it:

[youtube=GtREqAmLsoA] American Stories, American Solutions [/youtube]

This is overkill, I mean he's up like 12 points as is. But then again he's gotta do something with the 100 million dollars he raised last month...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Seriously. Why doesnt Mccain get a 30 minute preinaguration speech :P ? Then again, do Obama supporters really care about equal coverage?

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

awwww the Obama campaign has too much money... no fair!

MBTI
    ENTJ

Overkill? No. Take no chances. Paint Washington blue, and crush those that have screwed our nation over.

George Bush will go down as one of the worst presidents of our nation's history.

We cannot--at any cost--allow his successor to take the white house.

Edit: Furthermore, Barack Obama was endorsed by the CEO of perhaps the most successful company of our times. If that isn't an indication of what Obama is for, I don't know what is.
    I am an ENTJ. I hate political correctness but love smart people ^_^

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by IlyaK1986 View Post
    Overkill? No. Take no chances. Paint Washington blue, and crush those that have screwed our nation over.

George Bush will go down as one of the worst presidents of our nation's history.

We cannot--at any cost--allow his successor to take the white house.

Edit: Furthermore, Barack Obama was endorsed by the CEO of perhaps the most successful company of our times. If that isn't an indication of what Obama is for, I don't know what is.
    You're a really happy person aren't you?

MBTI
    INTP

I'm not about fluff piece type stuff so I didn't watch it my dad was beaming though. I'm sure that was probably due more to his unhealthy man love for him though, Oh well thats one of the perks of having an absurd amount of money to blow
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    awwww the Obama campaign has too much money... no fair!
    I want the most honest deep down answer from your soul to this question if you would just humor me, and whatever your answer is (be it from deep within or a shallow lie) I will accept it. Do you believe that if Mccain had raised as much money as Obama has, that you would not be joking sarcastically about his earnings, but would instead be criticising the president for the money he raised?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I want the most honest deep down answer from your soul to this question if you would just humor me, and whatever your answer is (be it from deep within or a shallow lie) I will accept it. Do you believe that if Mccain had raised as much money as Obama has, that you would not be joking sarcastically about his earnings, but would instead be criticising the president for the money he raised?
    If it were just bigwigs donating to a candidate, I'd be grossed out and way sarcastic. But that is not the case with Obama. For better or for worse, for normal or for bizarre, ordinary American people have given him an extraordinary amount of money... because Obama in the White House is what they want. If McCain had that kind of support, I'd be impressed.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Hey, McCain had his own spotlight with a free interview infomercial on CNN last night.

What I did like about the Obama infomercial is that it stayed away from McCain and Palin.30 minutes without a negative campaign ad was refreshing
    edcoaching

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Seriously. Why doesnt Mccain get a 30 minute preinaguration speech :P ? Then again, do Obama supporters really care about equal coverage?
    I doubt that strategy was ever followed if Republicans happened to be the ones who had raised more money.

I think "equal coverage" was what was supposed to happen during the debate(s), at least for the leading two candidates. That's where people get even footing and can directly challenge the other candidates' views. But even then, it was pretty clear what the candidates did or did not stand for, and whose campaigns were built on positive vision vs built on simply trying to derail the other one's vision.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft