User Tag List

View Poll Results: Why is Obama ahead of McCain in the polls?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Because America is so full of ignorant sheep who need a charismatic leader to make them feel good.

9 69.23%
  • His middle name is Hussein, and another Hussein didn't get along with Bush.

8 61.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 34567 Last

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I'll give you one small example which has affected me directly, just to humor you. Thanks to Bush letting the bogus "Assault Weapons Ban/1994 Crime Bill" sunset, and he could easily have brought it back from the dead (Even Bush Sr. signed advocated some silly gun control legislation), I can have the factory-specified 15 round magazines for my Glock at retail price, instead of paying $70 for pre-1994-built mags. It's obvious that if Obama had his way, no one in the country would be able to own a handgun at all (If you don't believe me, look up his history on the subject). It's a subject I feel very strongly about for several reasons, most importantly that I really don't want the government taking away our rights to defend ourselves, because the government does a reckless, shitty job of it.
    ahh

i have a weird belief about gun control. i own a ruger 45, but i rather if everyone didn't have a gun. lolz i miss the days of just fighting with your fists. but we don't live in those times anymore.

you fight, but you live to fight another day. ahhh high school...

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    ahh

i have a weird belief about gun control. i own a ruger 45, but i rather if everyone didn't have a gun. lolz i miss the days of just fighting with your fists. but we don't live in those times anymore.
    That's the idealism which creates situations like the one in the UK where only the professional criminals have guns. They aren't afraid to break into people's houses when they're home, because they know no law-abiding citizens are armed.

Whats worse? There being more guns with more people so that more can get into the wrong hands more easily? Or there being less guns going into less hands but they go around more often doing criminal things? Pick your pile of shit. Guns are terrible either way. Give me swords any day over guns.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

The second one's worse. An armed society is a polite society.

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    That's the idealism which creates situations like the one in the UK where only the professional criminals have guns. They aren't afraid to break into people's houses when they're home, because they know no law-abiding citizens are armed.
    yeah. you'd have to like... have the death penalty if you have a gun or something. deportation.

no ones gonna take ur gun away man. for reals.

btw, i always wanted to go hunting with a knife. gun vs. animal... not fair. like tristan in legends of the fall. now that guy was friggin cool. you'd have to learn knife hunting from a native american tho... lolz

Ya but its okay for the USA to have all the nukes because we're the right ones to have them, and we shouldn't let anyone else have nukes because those countries are dangerous, right?

Power to all, power to none, power to some? Its always power to some nomatter the situation. If the government wanted to they could smoke your ass with rocket launchers, assault weapons, tanks, etc, you couldn't protect yourself, are you kidding me? The second amendment is the idea of being able to protect yourself from your own gov't, but it wouldn't work in this day and age.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Didums View Post
    Ya but its okay for the USA to have all the nukes because we're the right ones to have them, and we shouldn't let anyone else have nukes because those countries are dangerous, right?
    You're extrapolating. I'll discuss that entirely separate issue some other time.

If the government wanted to they could smoke your ass with rocket launchers, assault weapons, tanks, etc, you couldn't protect yourself, are you kidding me?
    Two words: Viet Nam

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

If it's from a Blogspot blog, you know it's serious..

MBTI
    enfp

come on man. lolz

the guy is hitler now?

there's gotta be more than just paying 30 more bucks for a magazine clip. why do u not like the guy so much?