• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why people pray and go to church.synagogue,mosque....?

How often you go to church.synagogue,mosque....?

• Few times a week

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Once a week

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Few times a month

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Once a month

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Few times a year

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Major holidays only

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Never

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • I will never go

Votes: 12 18.2%

• Total voters

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've had Latin for six years in high school, and as much as I loved it, for me it doesn't compete with the voice of Nature ;) Oh,well, to each his own, right? :)

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Well it's not my fault your sense of aesthetics is of shit quality.

It's because it's something Religious. Everything Religious is Boring, especially Western Religion.

I've had Latin for six years in high school, and as much as I loved it, for me it doesn't compete with the voice of Nature

Yes, I agree with you. It's a lot more purifying to spend time completely alone in the nature near a beautiful lake in the mountains, without human presence (if you're a young attractive woman, naked is an allowed option), rather than to go to a boring mass in a dead language in a place full of bigots.

S

Sniffles

It's because it's something Religious. Everything Religious is Boring, especially Western Religion.

This appears to be an ENTJ bad habit of just randoming spewing nonsense about how this or that is boring. :rolli:

Yes, I agree with you. It's a lot more purifying to spend time completely alone in the nature near a beautiful lake in the mountains, without human presence (if you're a young attractive woman, naked is an allowed option), rather than to go to a boring mass in a dead language in a place full of bigots.

Why do you assume that the Latin mass and enjoying nature are somehow contrary to each other?