User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTp

I'll be praying!
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

MBTI
    ISTP

I need some prayer. I've been through a long, emotionally dark period of life, which God has used to draw me to Him. I feel my life is on the rise and gonna be "back on track" in a matter of months. I don't need prayer about my past, but about the present and my future. It is the times when I feel everything is going well that I forget about what I'm doing effects my relationship with God. It's when everything is going great that I have always been most susceptible to temptation. I ask that if you choose to pray for me, please ask that I will have the fortitude to look to God when I don't feel like I need help, that I wont be so blessed that I forget where it comes from, that I can rise above the same temptations that I have succumb to so many times before, and most importantly that I can learn to glorify God no matter what. Thank you!

MBTI
    INTP

Is this the place to ask others to pray for my unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice, envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness, gossiping, slandering, hating of God, insolence, haughtiness, boastfulness, inventing of evil, disobedience to parents, foolishness, faithlessness, heartlessness, ruthlessness and homosexuality to be cured?

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    Is this the place to ask others to pray for my unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice, envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness, gossiping, slandering, hating of God, insolence, haughtiness, boastfulness, inventing of evil, disobedience to parents, foolishness, faithlessness, heartlessness, ruthlessness and homosexuality to be cured?
    Sure.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Sure.
    Great, though I'm not partial to certain corrective therapies. Less electricity, more "Christian counselling" for me.

Can you please pray for me? It's after 4am here and I am still awake and can't sleep because I am in such emotional turmoil and feel like I am on the verge of a panic attack. I have had strong mood swings in the last few months due to the situation I am in and really want to be calm instead of feeling regularly on the verge of tears.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Of course Lightyear, and I hope you are able to settle down tonight and find peace on the reg.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    My friend John has a doctor's appontment tomorrow for some medical problems he's been dealing with.

A co-worker of mine's wife, Yasmine, has chemotherapy cancer treatments she is about to start.

If you believe in prayer, send these up for me.
    Sent Express Mail to the Big Man above.
    I wish your friends the best, Jeffster, and super speedy recoveries too.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

It's a little late, but just an update about my cousin I had you guys pray for.

She is doing SO much better, she's in a lot of pain, though. They were able to remove the tumors and her surgery didn't take as long as they had planned. She's gonna be okay.

Thanks for the prayers.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

That's great news. I'm glad for your family.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii