• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does intoxication grant unaccountability? (an extensive ethical theory)

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The accountability results from the fact that they chose to get intoxication and could or should be able to predict the consequences of intoxication. If they didn't choose to get intoxicated (like they were drugged) I think it's a different story.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The accountability results from the fact that they chose to get intoxication and could or should be able to predict the consequences of intoxication. If they didn't choose to get intoxicated (like they were drugged) I think it's a different story.

Yes. I think this can be concluded by looking over my five rules of accountability.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably, but your post appeared rather prolix, Poriferan, so I could be pushed to peruse it.

*wipes monitor clean*

You might want to just go ahead and make that x an E.

Also, the rules were in bold, and had their own lines each, so it would be easy to just pick out the main qualifiers.

Last edited: