Long ago I have created scientific analysis of astrology and it looks that entire thing is pure nonsense.
The entire astrology is based on how planets are moving through constellations(12 of them). You get the "bonus" if some planet come in some
Each sign has planets that are more important to that sign.
Here are the reasons why I think that entire thing is nonsense.
1. If you land on Mars what will you do with the Earth that is flying around the sky?
2. What will you do if you are in orbit around the other planet? Since you are so close that this would mean that the planet could be in few constellations that are behind it, does that mean that you get the multiple bonus?
3. People that are in the different parts of the solar system would see same planet in different constellation. Would that mean that it would be smart to move around the solar system so that you always have the best possible combination?
4. If you go far enough from the plane(s) in wich planets are moving you will get sitation that none of the planets are falling into a constellations in wich they should be falling. Does that mean that astrology no longer works for you and the place where are you?
5. If you go out of the solar system you will leave it behind. So one of the possibilitys is that all planets will be in one of the 12 important constellations or in none of them. If they fall in one of 12 of them that should mean that some directions in space will be better for you. If family member or a friend that goes with you is born in wrong part of the year, would mean that for him of her the trip would be damnation. (what will probably make you unhappy)
6. Stars are moving all the time so with time the constellations we know will fall apart. What will we do then?
7. Why nobody counts planets around the other stars?
8. If you live in another star system that is very far away would that mean that person could create new constellations to live and rely on them?
Is there any opinions about this?