INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default Weirdest Video - Time Traveller

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q6gRHm16LU"]Wow.[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

regardless if this video is true, I think that sometime down the line in the future, we will find ways to time travel..but not through progressive scientific studies, but through simply ways..or anyways at that, random ways in which we will be able to time travel..but it won't be what we expect..at all.

Furthermore, my father has told me stories where he has almost "time traveled" but on a more mental note, no so much a physical one. One instance, he was in his car, waiting in traffic, where he had a "vision" that he was in a fox hole in Vietnam, and was virtually there for a few seconds..or minutes. Another instance occurred while he was meditating where he became part of the earth...lying in a field of flowers..loosing everything in his life..letting go of his ego, and becoming one with nature..experiencing death as a blissful oblivion. Though the second one may be more psychological, the first definitely was a phenomenon he couldn't explain. He actually went as far as to research, briefly, into it. he told me of these particles not relevant to space and time, where the particles that make up your conscious can actually glitch, almost like a wormhole, and you can tap into someone else's conscious that may be thousands of miles away, and even thousands of years ago, at that..and this theory is relevant..about the atoms not being relevant to space and time..a perfect theory.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTJ

Well, this is a old swedish commercial for retirement savings. Enough said.
    I take no responsibility for my awful english.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    regardless if this video is true, I think that sometime down the line in the future, we will find ways to time travel..but not through progressive scientific studies, but through simply ways..or anyways at that, random ways in which we will be able to time travel..but it won't be what we expect..at all.

Furthermore, my father has told me stories where he has almost "time traveled" but on a more mental note, no so much a physical one. One instance, he was in his car, waiting in traffic, where he had a "vision" that he was in a fox hole in Vietnam, and was virtually there for a few seconds..or minutes. Another instance occurred while he was meditating where he became part of the earth...lying in a field of flowers..loosing everything in his life..letting go of his ego, and becoming one with nature..experiencing death as a blissful oblivion. Though the second one may be more psychological, the first definitely was a phenomenon he couldn't explain. He actually went as far as to research, briefly, into it. he told me of these particles not relevant to space and time, where the particles that make up your conscious can actually glitch, almost like a wormhole, and you can tap into someone else's conscious that may be thousands of miles away, and even thousands of years ago, at that..and this theory is relevant..about the atoms not being relevant to space and time..a perfect theory.
    That's cool. The first story sounds like remote viewing which has an interesting history with our government. (Something I'm sure kuranes will elaborate on. Heh.)

Quote Originally Posted by sleeptowin View Post
    Well, this is a old swedish commercial for retirement savings. Enough said.
    Really?

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Wow, the guy had a video on his phone cam of himself with an older guy that looks a lot like him, with the exact same tattoo!

I've always been a little skeptical of time travel experiences, but there's really no way to argue with that.

And I gotta say, when I have the loose end of a temporal wormhole that I don't know what to do with, I generally stash them under the kitchen sink, too.

<edit> Okay, I apologize for the snark, but that video is a couple levels beyond silly.
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.