• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Music + Spirituality

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This song is a 13 minute journey, simply put, and has become very very important to me.

You seem to have picked up on a similar transmission. That song you just posted, I had in mind in consideration of a mirror going back to 1982. YouTube

There's a ton more I could say about it in contrast and frame of reference. Yes indeed these are both blasphemous in the Western puritanical mindsets, yet musically spiritual none the less.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This woman has incredible range and projection. Only part of that range is featured here.

That song speaks to me like the Earth mother; singing her song of hope for her children.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I have posted this elsewhere, but it belongs here as well.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
X-posted from my blog because this is my favorite Lenten hymn so I want to share it twice.

Liturgy is the customary public worship performed by a religious group, according to its beliefs, customs and traditions. As a religious phenomenon, liturgy is a communal response to and participation in, the sacred through activity reflecting praise, thanksgiving, supplication or repentance.

Magnus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx

I think this song speaks to everybody on a pretty deep and spiritual level.