• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why is it when one person does it, it's okay; it's not when another person does it?

theflame

Permabanned
For example, I've noticed that the anti-Trumpers like to call out every fault in Trump but don't want to seem to acknowledge any fault in Hillary or the dems? Perhaps the dems lost because of their poor sportsmanship, smear campaign, etc...but the anti-Trump haters want to think Russia had influence. It couldn't possibly be Hillary isn't trustworthy either by leaking classified information or Obama giving Iran $150 Billion rather than taking America first...

I dislike all of the candidates, but I'm not going to sit here all day smearing Trump.

If people are going to constantly find fault in Trump, I can do the same for Hill and the dems to make it fair game.

Why do you think people think it's okay to blame one person for not being trustworthy yet it's okay if this other person isn't trustworthy?

I mean, they're all not trustworthy.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The mind of man is often black and white. Twisted by the ego.

The answer is within the accusers.