• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If I Ruled The World

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
He isn't the first thinker on here to do this (direct something at me personally when others have said the same thing and not had assumptions made towards them), I just wonder why.

Maybe people feel that someone with the name "heart" who is an INFP is an easy target, even subconsciously perhaps.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
There's a 51% chance Nocapszy is just screwing around with you, heart. 49%, though, it could be Serious Business.

heart

heart on fire
There's a 51% chance Nocapszy is just screwing around with you, heart. 49%, though, it could be Serious Business.

It doesn't really matter how serious he is/was, I just wonder what his motivation to make me his sole inital target was.

People do things like this in offline life and then they deny it, but here there's a record of it, so it's a chance to say hey what motivated you to single me out of a group of others, when others did/said the same thing.

T

ThatGirl

heart you were the only one who didnt make a "first move" as was in the OP.

Flack would have gotten his rocket.

Anja would give it back

That seperated and drew attention to your post for questioning.

Edit, the second guy answered the second question not the first

Mole

Permabanned
Personal Feelings

Your personal feelings towards me are irrelevant to me.

On the contrary, your personal feelings towards me are the most important thing about you.

I scan every post you make to glean your personal feelings towards me.

I try to separate your true feelings towards me from your pretend feelings.

If I can see your personal feelings towards me are positive, I soar. But if your personal feelings towards me are negative, I get down in the dumps. I try to console myself, but it hurts, and only time seems to heal the hurt.

I hang onto your every feeling towards me even though they take me from the emotional heights to the emotional depths.

Of course, I draw myself up and deny - and deny - that your personal feelings are any way relevant to me.

I turn my nose up at your personal feelings and pretend they don't matter to me at all - when my antennae are exquisitely tuned to your feelings.

I am quite certain I can convince myself that your personal feelings are irrelevant to me.

Otherwise it is too painful.

MBTI Type
INxJ
I wouldn't want to rule the world. Global Literacy is beneficial. Education in general, I guess.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
If i rule the world, my first act would be enforcong the ten percent tax act, so that everybody pay taxes that have a certain amount of yearly income

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
-War against drugs: Exclude weed from being considered bad or jail worthy. Putting weed smokers in jail with gang members and even rapists? Absurd.

-Tax alcahol: Need money, and alot of abusers of alcahol don't need that anyway.

-Limit the number of children born, like in china. Too many people are on this planet, we need to cut down on kids. Ones who want kids, more than one kid, could also adopt. Idk why so many don't do that when they need a home.

-When criminals are charged for killing someone the death penalty will be implimented as pennance regardless of other's emotional qualms about it. Because technically if someone is willing to kill an innocent, and often brutaly. Why do we let them a guilty killer live for life in prison? To which we have to pay for it all. They have become a threat to society and they've taken undeserving lives..

-Straighten out the economy with one head who decides for both the republicans and democrats as a whole, what to do and what approach to date after the majority lays their case and views with overseen sufficient logical reasoning. Or perhaps a different method. The economy is a huge problem, though. The people bickering in politics and whatnot need to focus less on their own self gain and wake up to the bigger picture of the damaged societal state.

-Train cops better with cameras to make sure they don't do abusive behavior when unnecessary.

-The suffering in other places would of course be tended to and relocated to a new societal system.

-The church would have no say in things. No religions would. Everyone would be built solely on logic.

-In the end I would want a logically reasonable Logic-topia, as a true Utopia of Peace, Love and Harmony is unrealistic do to humans being naturally very emotional and rebellious, resulting in a tighter grip. We would do what we can to have a balance between law and order, individuality but functioning in the system to keep it running, and penance for wrongdoings that damage the state of people or the functioning society.

These methods may not work however, thus trial and error. If it doesn't other methods can be explored.
. . .
But this is highly improbable to be very possible. So, all in all I would want to try to at least help people understand logic, putting emotions aside when necessary to see a bigger picture, the evolutionary need for us to be a community as a whole to survive and hope we survive through that. Because as of now, there is too much hate and that very hate breeds too much disorder.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Zombie thread.

No play with zombie thread. (ends badly.)

lizzie-fed-the-rats-on-the-walking-dead.png

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't understand the appeal of ruling the world, myself.

yes, it seems like a thankless task -- just from having modded two forums + watching enough Game of Thrones.

Plus, someone is always wanting to kill you to take your job.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yes, it seems like a thankless task -- just from having modded two forums + watching enough Game of Thrones.

Plus, someone is always wanting to kill you to take your job.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

tumblr_n19d207G3D1r0f8vho10_500.gif

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Seems like a lot of work for little return on the investment of time and energy.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Then perhaps the world would be better off without a ruler, for no heart of any man can be trusted with such a burden.

But without a head, a body can't function. Leaders of some sort must thus exist to keep order among the would-be chaos.