User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

-War against drugs: Exclude weed from being considered bad or jail worthy. Putting weed smokers in jail with gang members and even rapists? Absurd.

-Tax alcahol: Need money, and alot of abusers of alcahol don't need that anyway.

-Limit the number of children born, like in china. Too many people are on this planet, we need to cut down on kids. Ones who want kids, more than one kid, could also adopt. Idk why so many don't do that when they need a home.

-When criminals are charged for killing someone the death penalty will be implimented as pennance regardless of other's emotional qualms about it. Because technically if someone is willing to kill an innocent, and often brutaly. Why do we let them a guilty killer live for life in prison? To which we have to pay for it all. They have become a threat to society and they've taken undeserving lives..

-Straighten out the economy with one head who decides for both the republicans and democrats as a whole, what to do and what approach to date after the majority lays their case and views with overseen sufficient logical reasoning. Or perhaps a different method. The economy is a huge problem, though. The people bickering in politics and whatnot need to focus less on their own self gain and wake up to the bigger picture of the damaged societal state.

-Train cops better with cameras to make sure they don't do abusive behavior when unnecessary.

-The suffering in other places would of course be tended to and relocated to a new societal system.

-The church would have no say in things. No religions would. Everyone would be built solely on logic.

-In the end I would want a logically reasonable Logic-topia, as a true Utopia of Peace, Love and Harmony is unrealistic do to humans being naturally very emotional and rebellious, resulting in a tighter grip. We would do what we can to have a balance between law and order, individuality but functioning in the system to keep it running, and penance for wrongdoings that damage the state of people or the functioning society.

These methods may not work however, thus trial and error. If it doesn't other methods can be explored.
    . . .
    But this is highly improbable to be very possible. So, all in all I would want to try to at least help people understand logic, putting emotions aside when necessary to see a bigger picture, the evolutionary need for us to be a community as a whole to survive and hope we survive through that. Because as of now, there is too much hate and that very hate breeds too much disorder.

The world needs less "rulers."
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Zombie thread.
    No play with zombie thread. (ends badly.)

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Passacaglia liked this post

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I don't understand the appeal of ruling the world, myself.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I don't understand the appeal of ruling the world, myself.
    yes, it seems like a thankless task -- just from having modded two forums + watching enough Game of Thrones.

Plus, someone is always wanting to kill you to take your job.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    yes, it seems like a thankless task -- just from having modded two forums + watching enough Game of Thrones.

Plus, someone is always wanting to kill you to take your job.
    Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

[Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

Seems like a lot of work for little return on the investment of time and energy.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post

Visit my Johari:
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Then perhaps the world would be better off without a ruler, for no heart of any man can be trusted with such a burden.

But without a head, a body can't function. Leaders of some sort must thus exist to keep order among the would-be chaos.