User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 49

  1. #21
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    He isn't the first thinker on here to do this (direct something at me personally when others have said the same thing and not had assumptions made towards them), I just wonder why.
    Maybe people feel that someone with the name "heart" who is an INFP is an easy target, even subconsciously perhaps.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    There's a 51% chance Nocapszy is just screwing around with you, heart. 49%, though, it could be Serious Business.

  3. #23
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    There's a 51% chance Nocapszy is just screwing around with you, heart. 49%, though, it could be Serious Business.
    It doesn't really matter how serious he is/was, I just wonder what his motivation to make me his sole inital target was.

    People do things like this in offline life and then they deny it, but here there's a record of it, so it's a chance to say hey what motivated you to single me out of a group of others, when others did/said the same thing.

  4. #24
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    heart you were the only one who didnt make a "first move" as was in the OP.

    Flack would have gotten his rocket.

    Anja would give it back

    That seperated and drew attention to your post for questioning.

    Edit, the second guy answered the second question not the first

  5. #25
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,538

    Default Personal Feelings

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Your personal feelings towards me are irrelevant to me.
    On the contrary, your personal feelings towards me are the most important thing about you.

    I scan every post you make to glean your personal feelings towards me.

    I try to separate your true feelings towards me from your pretend feelings.

    If I can see your personal feelings towards me are positive, I soar. But if your personal feelings towards me are negative, I get down in the dumps. I try to console myself, but it hurts, and only time seems to heal the hurt.

    I hang onto your every feeling towards me even though they take me from the emotional heights to the emotional depths.

    Of course, I draw myself up and deny - and deny - that your personal feelings are any way relevant to me.

    I turn my nose up at your personal feelings and pretend they don't matter to me at all - when my antennae are exquisitely tuned to your feelings.

    I am quite certain I can convince myself that your personal feelings are irrelevant to me.

    Otherwise it is too painful.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    I wouldn't want to rule the world. Global Literacy is beneficial. Education in general, I guess.

  7. #27
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    If you ruled the world what would your first act be?
    To delegate to someone more capable of ruling the world.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

  8. #28
    señor member colmena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    [drasolt]weblog


    Pretty much.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

    -How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    841

    Default

    If i rule the world, my first act would be enforcong the ten percent tax act, so that everybody pay taxes that have a certain amount of yearly income

  10. #30
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Zombie thread.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 10:56 PM
  2. [ENTJ] If ENTJs ruled the world....
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 12:58 AM
  3. [INFP] If INFP's ruled the WORLD
    By persianeyes in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 03:15 PM
  4. If the world were run by MBTI?
    By ThatGirl in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 03:12 AM
  5. Which type will rule the world next?
    By nolla in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 01:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO