User Tag List

First 1234 Last

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Don't wanna be liable huh? I don't blame you.
    You'll get a lot of angry letters... not good for an F dominant.
    Why was I singled out? I am not the only person who abdicated the question. Jack Flack wants to shoot himself off the planet in a rocket ship rather than rule the world...but addressing him wouldn't have given you a platform to launch your little F-dom speech, would it?

If you think for a moment dissolving the system will cure the world and it will start over fresh, think again. The world system is the outward reflection of the inner selves of all the people living in this world right now, the current developmental state of collective humans. They'll just recreate what's going on right now. The problem is way deeper than the system or the people running the system, problems lay within each individual and that's the only way they can be corrected. One at a time. Until each human decides to heal themselves nothing can change.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Why was I singled out?
    Because I hate you.

Obviously.

Didn't you know?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I was just kidding, heart, I'd have one hell of a time ruling the world.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Depends on how I'm ruling it. With lots of people to go around killing people who disobey me (in which case, I'd just grab enough money to retire and make the military go grow mangoes in Thailand or something), or because I've managed to make everyone on the globe simply love me and want to obey me? If that was the case, I'd probably try to carve out some kind of utopia for people.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

If I ruled the world I'd do the boring thing and try to do a good job. I'd probably very slowly move everything to the Left, while making changes and exceptions on the way. I would constantly test what policy is fulfilling it's goal and which policy isn't.

On foreign policy I'd basically take a diplomotic stance, not non-interventionist. I would try to avoid war, but wouldn't be afraid to throw down, but since I rule the world, I'm not sure who I'd be fighting.

On social policy, I'd be small government.

On the economy, I'd make changes very slowly, moving to the Left, but would make exceptions.

MBTI
    EXXP

I'd make hugs mandatory
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Because I hate you.

Obviously.

Didn't you know?
    Your personal feelings towards me are irrelevant to me. I was just wondering why I was singled out when others also side stepped the question. Anja basically said the same thing but in a different way, yet you addressed your comment at me directly as if I were the lone person who said it.

You also assumed incorrectly my reasons why I would not want to rule to the world. I can handle angry mail, I just don't have any interest in wasting my energy on futile endeavors.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by SillyGoose View Post
    I'd make hugs mandatory

Nocapszy, you may insult me now so that heart feels better.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    Nocapszy, you may insult me now so that heart feels better.
    I don't feel anything but puzzlement why he would single me out when others said the same thing. He didn't really deliver any grave insult, but if he did I'd find that less puzzling.

I simply wonder why single out one person when others said it before I did (and then attach all his assumptions on my motives to it as if his assumptions were fact). It seems an irrational thing for him to have done and his explaination didn't clear things up, unless he is going to claim to be feeling motivated now.

He isn't the first thinker on here to do this (direct something at me personally when others have said the same thing and not had assumptions made towards them), I just wonder why.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I don't feel anything but puzzlement why he would single me out when others said the same thing. He didn't really deliver any grave insult, but if he did I'd find that less puzzling. I simply wonder why the single out one person when others said it before I did. It seems an irrational thing for him to have done and his explaination didn't clear things up, unless he is going to claim to be feeling motivated now.
    Maybe the dingo ate your baby.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel